    Regards,
    Rationalise
    , Apr 6, 2006

  2. Hi

    You have to switch On the sharing on the Laptop.

    And get a program that can explore both computers like this,
    http://www.resco.net/pocketpc/explorer/default.asp

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 6, 2006

  3. Guest

    Ic. Well i did turn on file sharing. And i shared a folder too. I could
    see it under network places->my computer name.
    however i am unable to see it on the pocket pc. Neither can i see
    anything pointing to the ppc on my notebook. Is this feature of
    wireless file sharing via network inbuilt in Windows XP?
    If so how do i see the files shared on the ppc?

    Thanks again!
    , Apr 7, 2006