    Cowboy Bill Guest

    What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    T.I.A.
    Cowboy Bill, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Cowboy Bill

    Peter Guest

    Peter, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Cowboy Bill

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Cowboy Bill wrote:
    > What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    Flashblock; Adblock Plus.
    -=rjh=-, Mar 8, 2006
  4. Cowboy Bill

    Dave Taylor Guest

    -=rjh=- <> wrote in news::

    > Cowboy Bill wrote:
    >> What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    > Flashblock; Adblock Plus.

    FiltersetG .xpi

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Mar 8, 2006
  5. On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:17:50 +1300, Cowboy Bill wrote:

    > What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    Look for an extension called "Adblock Plus". It is very good at blocking
    anything and everything that you want blocked.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    --
    Buffer-overflow vulnerabilities are simply programming errors; they occur
    when coders fail to deploy proper memory-management techniques.
    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 8, 2006
  6. Cowboy Bill

    Jasen Betts Guest

    On 2006-03-08, Cowboy Bill <> wrote:
    > What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    uninstall the flash plugin

    Bye.
    Jasen
    Jasen Betts, Apr 29, 2006
  7. Cowboy Bill

    Jo Guest

    "Jasen Betts" <> wrote in message
    > On 2006-03-08, Cowboy Bill <> wrote:
    >> What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    I use "No Script", although it blocks everything and you need to allow
    certain pages as you visit them.
    Jo, Apr 30, 2006
  8. Cowboy Bill

    Brendan Guest

    On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:43:23 +1200, Jo wrote:

    > "Jasen Betts" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2006-03-08, Cowboy Bill <> wrote:
    >>> What is the best ad blocker for Firefox.I want to block Macromedia ads

    > I use "No Script", although it blocks everything and you need to allow
    > certain pages as you visit them.

    Ad Block Plus, with a filter subscription (free, just search google for
    one).

    Blocks 99% of stuff you DONT want leaving the stuff you do. You can also
    add your own filters for the odd one it misses.

    It does do Flash animations also. Selectively.

    It is brilliant.

    Get it from the mozilla extensions site.

    --

    .... Brendan

    #291262 +(3996)- [X]

    <Mendo> lmao there's a wicked lookign spider on my monitor and if i move
    the mouse around he chases after it
    <spitfire> haha mendo
    <spitfire> take a screen shot
    <spitfire> wait