    TIA

    Later,
    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Malcolm

    Plato Guest

    Malcolm wrote:

    > I have tried to download the latest version of Ad-Aware SE Personal
    > edition a few times today and every time my AVG anti virus tells me
    > there is a Trojan in the file. Any one know what is going on??????????

    AVG is mistaken.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Malcolm

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:13:00 GMT, Malcolm <>
    wrote:

    >I have tried to download the latest version of Ad-Aware SE Personal
    >edition a few times today and every time my AVG anti virus tells me
    >there is a Trojan in the file. Any one know what is going on??????????

    If you are downloading from Ad-Aware's site, I'm guessing a false
    positive.

    Evan Platt, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Malcolm

    PC Guest

    "Malcolm" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I have tried to download the latest version of Ad-Aware SE Personal
    > edition a few times today and every time my AVG anti virus tells me
    > there is a Trojan in the file. Any one know what is going on??????????
    >

    > TIA
    >
    > Later,
    > Malcolm

    Version 171 database fixes it.
    Available now via normal update channels.

    Paul.

    PC, Nov 10, 2005
  5. Malcolm

    Noel Paton Guest

    "Malcolm" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I have tried to download the latest version of Ad-Aware SE Personal
    > edition a few times today and every time my AVG anti virus tells me
    > there is a Trojan in the file. Any one know what is going on??????????

    This is a false-positive from AVG - update that, and it clears the error

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Nov 10, 2005
  6. Malcolm

    Malcolm Guest

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:24:37 +0000 (UTC), "Noel Paton"
    <> wrote:

    >"Malcolm" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Folks,
    >>
    >> I have tried to download the latest version of Ad-Aware SE Personal
    >> edition a few times today and every time my AVG anti virus tells me
    >> there is a Trojan in the file. Any one know what is going on??????????
    >>

    >This is a false-positive from AVG - update that, and it clears the error

    Thanks for the info folks, I appreciate it.

    TIA

    Later,
    Malcolm

    Malcolm, Nov 10, 2005