    the Full System Scan.
    Is the Full system Scan not available with the free version???
    Thanks
    Roy B, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Roy B

    k35454 Guest

    "Roy B" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Does anyone know why the free version
    of Ad-aware SE Personal edition will perform
    the Smart System Scan OK but will not complete
    the Full System Scan.
    Is the Full system Scan not available with the free version???
    Thanks

    The free version does full scan on mine. k35454.
    k35454, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Roy B

    aleX Guest

    Roy B wrote:
    > Does anyone know why the free version
    > of Ad-aware SE Personal edition will perform
    > the Smart System Scan OK but will not complete
    > the Full System Scan.
    > Is the Full system Scan not available with the free version???
    > Thanks

    It does do a full system scan, but I can see why you might think it doesn't.
    When the scan finishes the program goes back to the main screen, showing
    only the boot sector and registry areas scanned on the main pane. You
    have to look on the left hand side and click the 'test results' button
    to see the full results.
    aleX, May 5, 2005