    Eeven deleted the file fm ad-aware dir and replaced it with the new
    one.
    IT keeps saying 252 26 jan 04.
    aretired, Feb 1, 2004

  2. aretired

    aretired Guest

    Even if i used the webupdate nothing gets ddownloaded.
    I visited the lavasoft.de

    aretired, Feb 1, 2004

  3. aretired

    Soup Guest

    aretired wrote:
    > Anyone succeeded in downloading the 253.
    > I have downloaded it but it keep saying 252 of 21 jan 04.
    > Eeven deleted the file fm ad-aware dir and replaced it with the new
    > one.
    > IT keeps saying 252 26 jan 04.

    No problems here.
    Win XP(home). Edinburgh area, blueyonder is my I.S.P.
    Loaded Reference file 01R253 31.01.2004

    --
    Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it) ( )
    Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! / \
    Soup, Feb 1, 2004
  4. go to www.lavasoftusa.com

    Mr.SlippyFist, Feb 1, 2004
  5. aretired

    aretired Guest

    I have tried to download from us and de, and the file is stil marked
    :
    reference file 01R252 27.01.2004 LOADED.
    I even re-downloaded a couple times from both places and replaced
    the file directly under the lavasoft/ad-aware6/ reflist.ref;
    reflist.ref 809,568 406,704 file ref 1/26/2004 7.12 14E31OAF
    I even redownloaded the complete program just in case....

    aretired, Feb 1, 2004
  6. aretired

    Mellowed Guest

    I have 01R253 dated 31 Jan 04 without any problem.

    "aretired" <> wrote in message
    : Anyone succeeded in downloading the 253.
    : I have downloaded it but it keep saying 252 of 21 jan 04.
    : Eeven deleted the file fm ad-aware dir and replaced it with the new
    : one.
    : IT keeps saying 252 26 jan 04.
    :
    :

    ---
    Mellowed, Feb 1, 2004
  7. aretired

    aretired Guest

    I finally got it right this time. I have deleted few txt files under
    the ad-aware6 dir and re downloaded the new reflist.ref file and
    this time it worked.
    Thank you all for replying.

    "aretired" <> wrote in message
    > I have tried to download from us and de, and the file is stil

    marked
    > :
    > reference file 01R252 27.01.2004 LOADED.
    > I even re-downloaded a couple times from both places and replaced
    > the file directly under the lavasoft/ad-aware6/ reflist.ref;
    > reflist.ref 809,568 406,704 file ref 1/26/2004 7.12 14E31OAF
    > I even redownloaded the complete program just in case....
    >
    > "Soup" <> wrote in message
    > > aretired wrote:
    > > > Anyone succeeded in downloading the 253.
    > > > I have downloaded it but it keep saying 252 of 21 jan 04.
    > > > Eeven deleted the file fm ad-aware dir and replaced it with

    the
    > new
    > > > one.
    > > > IT keeps saying 252 26 jan 04.

    > > No problems here.
    > > Win XP(home). Edinburgh area, blueyonder is my I.S.P.
    > > Loaded Reference file 01R253 31.01.2004
    > >
    > > --
    > > Yours S. addy not usable (not that you would try it)

    ( )

    aretired, Feb 1, 2004
  8. aretired

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:33:18 GMT, "aretired" <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone succeeded in downloading the 253.
    > I have downloaded it but it keep saying 252 of 21 jan 04.
    >Eeven deleted the file fm ad-aware dir and replaced it with the new
    >one.
    > IT keeps saying 252 26 jan 04.

    I have it. No problem.
    joevan
    joevan, Feb 1, 2004
  9. aretired

    PJB Guest

    "aretired" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone succeeded in downloading the 253.
    > I have downloaded it but it keep saying 252 of 21 jan 04.
    > Eeven deleted the file fm ad-aware dir and replaced it

    with the new
    > one.
    > IT keeps saying 252 26 jan 04.

    s'funny, mine says 254 01-02-2004 ;-)

    P.
    PJB, Feb 1, 2004
  10. aretired

    Aunt Agatha Guest

    It updates correct, to 01R254 01.02.2004 !!!!!!
    AA

    Aunt Agatha, Feb 1, 2004