ad about business

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Jun 18, 2007.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    sell famous guitar wrote:
    > Dear friend, we sell all kinds of famous guitars . our product is a

    Thanks I'll have two of those Martins at $0.00. I hope its free delivery
    because I'm damned if I'm going to pay for it.
    Desk Rabbit, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:37:24 -0700, sell famous guitar <>
    wrote:

    >Dear friend,

    , , are the places to
    send LARTs.

    I'd do more digging if I had time.

    --
    <wilhelm> "Idiot prices fell today with the expected announcement
    from the Fed that there would be no shortage of idiots for the
    Mara, Jun 18, 2007

  3. Mara wrote:
    > On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:37:24 -0700, sell famous guitar <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Dear friend,

    > , , are the places to
    > send LARTs.
    >
    > I'd do more digging if I had time.

    Does no good to report to Hotmail, I'm still waiting to see if there's
    any response to the cnc-noc and yahoo addresses.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:03:30 -0400, R+APQ-g+AOo-r <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:37:24 -0700, sell famous guitar <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Dear friend,

    >> , , are the places to
    >> send LARTs.
    >>
    >> I'd do more digging if I had time.

    >Does no good to report to Hotmail, I'm still waiting to see if there's
    >any response to the cnc-noc and yahoo addresses.

    Well, the dumb shit doesn't seem to be around at the moment. We (tinw) can
    always hope he stepped in front of a bulldozer or something.

    I HATE spammers. Did I mention I hate spammers? I hate them.

    Mara, Jun 18, 2007