Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by erni, Oct 16, 2007.

  1. erni

    erni Guest

    Hi
    Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

    70-270 Sep 07,2007 Q & A 421
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62340391/070-270.zip

    70-290 Sep 20,2007 Q & A 839
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62844100/070-290.zip

    70-291 Sep 13,2007 Q & A 365
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62342849/070-291.zip

    70-293 Sep 07,2007 Q & A 227
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343068/070-293.zip

    70-294 Sep 06,2007 Q & A 232
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343233/070-294.zip

    70-297 Sep 10,2007 Q & A 124
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343284/070-297.zip

    no pass

    erni, Oct 16, 2007

  2. erni

    Brat® Guest

    "erni" <> wrote in message
    > Hi

    <SNIP>

    > no pass

    now this is the most intelligent thing you have said

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69

    Brat®, Oct 17, 2007

  3. erni

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Brat®" <> say in

    > --
    > Brat© MCNGP # 69

    HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in these
    parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...

    btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used to
    your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

    - Life for some is a tale of woe...but there's usually more woe than
    tail.

    Neil, Oct 17, 2007
  4. erni

    kpg* Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns99CBCE5E48066neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "Brat®" <> say in
    >
    >> --
    >> Brat© MCNGP # 69

    > HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in these
    > parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...
    >
    > btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used to
    > your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

    I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.

    oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

    0x22

    kpg*, Oct 17, 2007
  5. erni

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    > news:Xns99CBCE5E48066neilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> did you hear "Brat®" <> say in
    >>
    >>> --
    >>> Brat© MCNGP # 69

    >> HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in
    >> these parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...
    >>
    >> btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used
    >> to your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

    > I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.
    >

    > oh yeah...Any wedding pics?
    >
    > 0x22

    Are you having issues with feeling connected?

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 17, 2007
  6. erni

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg*" <> say in

    > oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

    if you know where to look there are ;)

    - It's not hard to meet expenses; they're everywhere!

    Neil, Oct 18, 2007
  7. erni

    kpg* Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    >> news:Xns99CBCE5E48066neilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
    >>
    >>> did you hear "Brat®" <> say in

    >>> HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in
    >>> these parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...
    >>>
    >>> btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used
    >>> to your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

    >> I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.
    >>

    >> oh yeah...Any wedding pics?
    >>
    >> 0x22
    >>

    > Are you having issues with feeling connected?

    Yes. Does it show that much?

    I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
    my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
    to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Brat© got married, it's been a
    long week.

    kpg*, Oct 18, 2007
  8. erni

    > I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
    > my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
    > to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Brat© got married, it's been a
    > long week.

    I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
    don't understand parents.

    catwalker63, Oct 19, 2007
  9. erni

    kpg* Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
    >> my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
    >> to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Brat© got married, it's been a
    >> long week.
    >>

    > I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
    > don't understand parents.

    Wifey is having a hard time, I explain to her that this is what's
    supposed to happen. who want's a 30 year old son living in the
    basement? But even I sometime miss the boy. He did show up last
    night though, and is staying the weekend :)

    I took two sick days last week they did'nt pay me for, but I got
    that straight, The antibiotics are starting to work, LSU will
    defeat Auburn, I probably never really had a chance with Brat
    anyway and I'm sure my wife wouldn't understand, ASP.NET AJAX
    is easy, and I'm pretty sure you're no wearing any underwear,
    so things are looking up already.

    But don't underestimate that "Empty nest syndrome" thing. I might
    be weird (well I'm pretty sure I am) but I actually like my kids.

    kpg

    kpg*, Oct 19, 2007
  10. erni

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>

    >>> I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
    >>> my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
    >>> to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Brat© got married, it's been a
    >>> long week.
    >>>

    >> I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
    >> don't understand parents.

    > Wifey is having a hard time, I explain to her that this is what's
    > supposed to happen. who want's a 30 year old son living in the
    > basement? But even I sometime miss the boy. He did show up last
    > night though, and is staying the weekend :)
    >
    > I took two sick days last week they did'nt pay me for, but I got
    > that straight, The antibiotics are starting to work, LSU will
    > defeat Auburn, I probably never really had a chance with Brat
    > anyway and I'm sure my wife wouldn't understand, ASP.NET AJAX
    > is easy, and I'm pretty sure you're no wearing any underwear,
    > so things are looking up already.
    >
    > But don't underestimate that "Empty nest syndrome" thing. I might
    > be weird (well I'm pretty sure I am) but I actually like my kids.

    Now you have to do the dishes and take out the trash, right?

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2007
  11. erni

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > did you hear "kpg*" <> say in
    >
    > > oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

    > if you know where to look there are ;)

    Hint?

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough

    JaR, Oct 19, 2007
  12. erni

    kpg* Guest

    > Now you have to do the dishes and take out the trash, right?

    Um...no, I'm going to sit in my recliner and drink a #*!@$#~ beer.

    kp "after I take out the trash" g

    kpg*, Oct 19, 2007
  13. erni

    catwalker63 Guest

    "kpg*" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > But don't underestimate that "Empty nest syndrome" thing. I might
    > be weird (well I'm pretty sure I am) but I actually like my kids.
    >
    > kpg

    I don't underestimate it. I just don't relate. I like kids. I like men
    too. I don't want either living in my house, however. <eg>

    catwalker63, Oct 19, 2007
  14. erni

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:eB98BMmEIHA.1164
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> did you hear "kpg*" <> say in
    >>
    >> > oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

    >> if you know where to look there are ;)

    > Hint?

    facebook

    - Shopping tip: Shoes are $2 at bowling alleys.

    Neil, Oct 20, 2007
  15. erni

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:eB98BMmEIHA.1164
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Neil wrote:
    > >
    > >> did you hear "kpg*" <> say in

    > >> if you know where to look there are ;)

    > > Hint?
    > >

    > facebook

    Ugh. Teh site from hell.

    JaR, Oct 23, 2007
  16. erni

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:#XeMNAcFIHA.3716
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Ugh. Teh site from hell.

    BUT THERE'S PICTURES!!!!

    - Laugh at your problems - everyone else is!

    Neil, Oct 24, 2007
  17. erni

    Brat® Guest

    > did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:#XeMNAcFIHA.3716
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Ugh. Teh site from hell.

    > BUT THERE'S PICTURES!!!!

    Only a few there ... but just posted the link to hubby's web site... posted
    in super sekrit site :)

    Brat®, Oct 24, 2007