Actual Tools 5.0 (full support for 64 windows platforms)

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kue2, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Version: 5.0 what's new
    Release Date: January 16, 2008
    Work on: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
    Free trial: 60 days
    File size: 4.05 Mb

    http://actualtools.com/windowmanager/

    Quote from Author:
    a.. Support of Windows x64 platform
    Windows x64 platform supports modern powerful 64-bit central processors
    produced by Intel and AMD corporations. It includes x64 editions of Windows
    XP/2003/Vista; these editions use native 64-bit code of such processors and
    therefore use them at full power. And, of course, such editions include
    native 64-bit versions of standard Windows applications and utilities (such
    as Explorer, Outlook Express, Media Player, Task Manager etc.). Until
    version 5.0, our software was 32-bit in its nature and, thus, was unable to
    successfully operate native 64-bit applications. But from now all the power
    of Actual Tools advanced features is also available for native 64-bit
    applications (including 64-bit command prompt windows!) running on any x64
    edition of Windows! So if you are using any of Windows x64 then our software
    is a must-have for you!

    a.. Yes it minimizes Winmail to your Icon tray.
    Kue2, Jan 23, 2008