    TIA

    Regards,
    slt
    slt, Nov 21, 2003

  2. slt

    Ben Guterson Guest

    The only exam questions that contribute to a passing
    score are those you complete correctly and successfully.
    Anything left unanswered or answered incorrectly will not
    contribute to a possible passing score.

    Best regards,

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]
    This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
    confers no rights.

    the
    >exam. If we mark some questions for review and we donn't
    >get time to review those question so those questions are
    >remained marked and the mean time our exam time gets

    over.

    >Can anybody tell me whether those questions will be

    taken
    >into account by exam while scoring the result OR exam

    will

    Ben Guterson, Nov 21, 2003

  3. slt

    slt Guest

    Hi Ben,
    Thanks for your reply. I wanted to know if we answer those
    questions but we are not sure about the answer we selected
    so we marked those questions for future review or to
    review at the end of the exam. If we don't get time to
    review those questions and in the mean time exam time gets
    over then will those questions be taken into account while
    scoring the final result by exam.

    TIA

    regards,
    slt