    people down while you touch yourself or D) hire them and
    prepare to spend all day correcting their mistakes.

    The correct answer is B (of course)
    whatever, Apr 22, 2004

  2. whatever

    Guest Guest

    I don't know about B.
    The truth is JaR will think you love him for that kind of
    abuse. When you kick him out the door, you're foot will
    get stuck in that big fat ass.
    All in all answer B is like taking a nasty shit and
    getting fecal matter all over you with no toilet paper
    around.
    (Seems like I heard this exact logic from that epox guy
    awhile back)

    All the other answers are useless wasted work.

    Better just to shoot him on sight and call it an act of
    mercy.

    Do it on your IPO. Should make you a wealthy man!

    charge
    >of interviewing people you are considering hiring.

    During
    >the course of the day you interview JaR (whose resume is
    >exactly one sentence long), consultant (whose hands

    sweat
    >so bad his mouse has to be water proof), and little

    kenny

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004

  3. whatever

    harrypothead Guest

    stop trying to cut people down, your about as sad as you
    make them sound, go get a life if you dont like them this
    much just go get a job, i heard they opened 20 new mc'ers
    down south if your quified but from the looks you can
    bearly write.

    p.s. dont bother with me i know im an idiet, cant spell,
    bad at making senteces and tent to just dribble a lot i
    have a sh~t job as well as the $$ but i enjoy life you
    seem like the troll that lived under the bridge in the
    nursery story my mum used to explain

    harrypothead, Apr 23, 2004
  4. whatever

    Guest Guest

    Correct answer is E) A fast moving projectile between the
    eyes on sight.

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  5. whatever

    whatever Guest

    Mr. Pothead, with a night of rest behind me, I must admit
    that you are right (on one point). I allowed myself to
    sink to their pathetic level. Thank you for pointing it
    out. As someone else so correctly stated, this newsgroup
    is a catch 22. If you're coming here for training tips
    then perhaps you shouldn't be training. Then again this is
    MS newsgroup for a MS cert. Maybe, just maybe, we should
    attempt to lift the degree of questions / answers for the
    betterment of 'our' community. Naw, I'll just quietly go
    somewhere else. Good luck.

    whatever, Apr 23, 2004
  6. whatever

    Frisbee® Guest

    whatever wrote:
    > You are the lead administrator for your company, in charge
    > of interviewing people you are considering hiring. During
    > the course of the day you interview JaR (whose resume is
    > exactly one sentence long), consultant (whose hands sweat
    > so bad his mouse has to be water proof), and little kenny
    > briscoe (who jumps and hides under the chair everytime a
    > door slams). What do you do? A) hire them all and earn
    > federal funding for employing the mentally disabled, B)
    > make them cry then kick them out, C) quit your job and
    > join their little gang, spending all day trying to cut
    > people down while you touch yourself or D) hire them and
    > prepare to spend all day correcting their mistakes.
    >
    > The correct answer is B (of course)

    I am horribly offended that you did not include me in this witty post.

    I have sweaty palms, too, you know.

    --
    Fris "whoever" bee®

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Apr 23, 2004
  7. whatever

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:18:43 -0400, Frisbee® wrote:

    >> The correct answer is B (of course)

    > I am horribly offended that you did not include me in this witty post.
    >
    > I have sweaty palms, too, you know.

    It doesn't like you.

    Sorry.

    JaR