    keep intact as adult of household and there's sure to be some smarty replies
    from readers is there a way to talk to you privately for help or just go
    with the flow
    marybillman, Aug 19, 2003

  2. marybillman

    paul s Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:46:32 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

    > http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
    > http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
    > http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
    > http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc/punctuation/node02.html
    >
    > This is what your text looks like, to me:
    >
    > yesI'madummy.canyoutellmeinsimpletermshowtogettheerrorActiveX
    > notinstalledallthewayIthinkwasmessagealert'swordsandhowtoget
    > necessarycookiesthatmaybeproblemandhownottohavedownloadfloodsor
    > howtodeleteexceptonebyone.Alsoyahooisshuttingmedownin8hrsand
    > saidmayhavetodowithcookies.Majoralsoisdownloadingwormremoval
    > computergoesoffbeforedownloadcancompleteandIknowofhave19yrold
    > withmoreknowledgethanIdoandprobablyallsitesandboardshegoesto
    > anywayaroundthisandthenIneedtoknowhowtoblockmessagesIfoundI
    > guessfromsigningupfornetworkornewsroombutIhavemymoralstotryto
    > keepintactasadultofhouseholdandthere'ssuretobesomesmartyreplies
    > fromreadersisthereawaytotalktoyouprivatelyforhelporjustgo
    > withtheflow.

    Oh goody a wordsearch puzzle.

    And here it is with the words going in all directions, enjoy:

    N Y D B V U E C A D V Q F L O O D S S E B T M C G S J Q P E W R B K A D W S D L
    D N F C N T L Q C N I X O M T O Y F C L C B L H K F Z G P R B B T Y D D E I S V
    O L R M H E P O M R D S W M P O T S O H S L U U O B A G A O B F V L T R G I T D
    L Z O G B G M Z H O E R L C S Y E C K C P E E K D W X C A U F D R M C E G Q W H
    P O S L Q J I W Y D C A X L O I K G V X E B U T T A U E L F P Q O P Y T G T O D
    I L T C L Y S Y A M D N N I K V B J L C P I T O A N D B O A R D S Y H S O A R N
    S J E J F A K S S T N D L O J J F O N W F X T H Y O Q I V P K E D A E D E O D K
    K B E H V I T O S O J D O G S H T K G N I N G I S L Y T O C T X N P N A Y Y S B
    Z X N S M R E T L N P C O D U S X G O E S X K U A V E K A E G Y W U T O V Z K S
    A O O S L T N D H R S L M W E A E E Y G F T O M L C O P L H F R O L O Y O D Y J
    U D O Y V O K T N G S B A E N E O U I O P T Y B R X T E X B T R S I F T A A H T
    J M P N V D F U H U K O O F A L N S G E N E Z M A W D I H L A K Y J S D W N X M
    R B I M R X F A O O O O A D W W O Z L T Q E K T O I S Y V Z G B V D M L X X D X
    I O O D S A I D N Y N F T E A Y G A Y A T C R H D Q N C E E Z Q O A K E C I R F
    C S J R J F T O N Y S Q M L Y R I H D R E M O V A L T U Q G X D U M M Y U O L I
    Y V O A Q R H P Y H H X I L F T Y N K U M G N Z Z A E G S H Y R B M V K O L Y D
    C V R I M J C B V G U E W A F I R G Y L B A B O R P Q W W G S D E B S H E U Q C
    G S F I V U H T H O T F A T S I Y B R C R C A H P R T I J F U L O R A T C C T W
    N Y T O X F H A B A T Q N S E D F B G M N P P Y O I X T F E B J E Y J D Z E M O
    I R O T L E U C V P I X W N O M E O L I V W K M U W J H H O S D U S Q O L D H R
    D A U O R H W O S E N O T I G E M D N Y G A F L O W D F R B A H M S T S T T S M
    A S J E W N A O I F G W A S X O O T L T I Y U Z D B O P Q E S Y O R T X U H I G
    O S S T I Y M K H Z R U Q P V W A E Y E A L S O S R P O R T P R R H A N D E T J
    L E L X I W I I T N W P P Y N C T E Y N J I C B B X T T F K N N F P V P M N E C
    N C T L T U B E I H O G R L T A F C V K I Q H E E T M O I U Q H H B B S D T S M
    W E F Z V J B S L J G A O S V X V D A R E P L I E S Y E R R O R U O Z I R H H F
    O N R Z G E Z W V V F A T I N W T H O U S E H O L D M S P P P U T S W V B V L Y
    D X Y T V K T P O J D R R A F O J M D Y S U W L I D E N K P S Y M Y S A N D N Z
    C D O A W O B B S N E P C B M H Y O A S I H F T N K S P E K A A Y O E E R N V E
    Z N H K I C B I H L K P O T W Y K O Z W J W D A L V S H T M R I H P G R F E J R
    T A V W T Y W A A K Z H D G D R Q R E U M K N I H T A E T T J M E E D E O T B U
    E O P E H L V F G E A C B Y X M G S M R F V W X U M G X Y I J R R V E H R W M S
    U T V H I E O Q L V O X Q R O B Q W O M U F C G M R E C U U N O O Y L T D O E O
    C F E T I G Q R E M D L W U F Y B E S A K N O Y T T S E C C F V M G W A N R I I
    F Q Q L K X B G P K C A O G X J L N Y V W U S H T F M P M E R P X I O Z R K B T
    M W R N P A J U E U A X N Y J B T E L N X L Z I N O D T B D T H E I N L X U D H
    Y S D I W M T S R F S B K N F E E A W L A I C Y R I Q O Y R O Q Z J K T E S I E
    O T S K U E O M X O A O B M U C Z O L R A V O E D Z C H S I U N M H D Y I Y Z A
    Z K Z W R Y C C M H M I F A H U D K O K N Z G H Y Z Z Q Z N A T O N O T Z F L L
    S X H M C A N U X F R O M G R M I M Q I E G A S S
    E M Z A A V D D R W L N A R D

    Word Bank:
    ActiveX Also
    Im Major
    a adult
    alerts all
    all also
    and and
    and and
    and and
    and and
    any around
    as be
    be before
    block boards
    but by
    can can
    complete computer
    cookies cookies
    delete do
    do down
    download download
    downloading dummy
    error except
    floods flow
    for for
    found from
    from get
    get go
    goes goes
    guess have
    have have
    have he
    help household
    how how
    how how
    how hrs
    in in
    installed intact
    is is
    is just
    keep know
    know knowledge
    may may
    me me
    message messages
    morals more
    my necessary
    need network
    newsroom not
    not of
    of off
    old one
    one or
    or or
    privately probably
    problem readers
    removal replies
    said shutting
    signing simple
    sites smarty
    some sure
    talk tell
    terms than
    that the
    the the
    then there
    theres think
    this to
    to to
    to to
    to to
    to to
    to to
    to to
    try up
    was way
    way way
    with with
    with words
    worm yahoo
    yes you
    you

    --
    Paul S
    - If your broker is so damned smart...why is he still working? -
    paul s, Aug 19, 2003

  3. marybillman

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:11:44 GMT, in
    <>
    paul s scrawled:

> [...]

    >Z N H K I C B I H L K P O T W Y K O Z W J W D A L V S H T M R I H P G R F E J R
    >T A V W T Y W A A K Z H D G D R Q R E U M K N I H T A E T T J M E E D E O T B U
    >E O P E H L V F G E A C B Y X M G S M R F V W X U M G X Y I J R R V E H R W M S
    >U T V H I E O Q L V O X Q R O B Q W O M U F C G M R E C U U N O O Y L T D O E O
    >C F E T I G Q R E M D L W U F Y B E S A K N O Y T T S E C C F V M G W A N R I I
    >F Q Q L K X B G P K C A O G X J L N Y V W U S H T F M P M E R P X I O Z R K B T
    >M W R N P A J U E U A X N Y J B T E L N X L Z I N O D T B D T H E I N L X U D H
    >Y S D I W M T S R F S B K N F E E A W L A I C Y R I Q O Y R O Q Z J K T E S I E
    >O T S K U E O M X O A O B M U C Z O L R A V O E D Z C H S I U N M H D Y I Y Z A
    >Z K Z W R Y C C M H M I F A H U D K O K N Z G H Y Z Z Q Z N A T O N O T Z F L L
    >S X H M C A N U X F R O M G R M I M Q I E G A S S

    Alphabetically:

    19yr
    8
    ActiveX
    Also
    I'm
    Major
    adult
    alert's
    all
    all
    also
    and
    and
    and
    and
    and
    and
    and
    and
    any
    around
    as
    be
    be
    before
    block
    boards
    but
    by
    can
    can
    complete
    computer
    cookies
    cookies.
    delete
    do
    do
    down
    download
    download
    downloading
    dummy.
    error
    except
    floods
    flowfor
    for
    found
    from
    from
    get
    get
    go
    goes
    goes
    guess
    have
    have
    have
    have
    he
    help
    household
    how
    how
    how
    how
    how
    hrs
    in
    in
    installed
    intact
    is
    is
    is
    just
    keep
    know
    know
    knowledge
    may
    may
    me
    me
    message
    messages
    morals
    more
    my
    necessary
    need
    network
    newsroom
    not
    not
    of
    of
    off
    old
    one
    one.
    or
    or
    or
    privately
    probably
    problem
    readers
    removal
    replies
    said
    shutting
    signing
    simple
    sites
    smarty
    some
    sure
    talk
    tell
    terms
    than
    that
    the
    the
    the
    then
    there
    there's
    think
    this
    try
    up
    was
    way
    way
    way
    with
    with
    with
    words
    worm
    yahoo
    yes
    you
    you

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003
  4. marybillman

    trout Guest

    marybillman wrote:

    > yes I'm a dummy.can you tell me in simple terms how to get the error
    > ActiveX not installed all the way I think was message alert's words
    > and how to get necessary cookies that may be problem and how not to
    > have download floods or how to delete except one by one.Also yahoo is
    > shutting me down in 8 hrs and said may have to do with cookies.Major
    > also is downloading worm removal computer goes off before download
    > can complete and I know of have 19yr old with more knowledge than I
    > do and probably all sites and boards he goes to any way around this
    > and then I need to know how to block messages I found I guess from
    > signing up for network or newsroom but I have my morals to try to
    > keep intact as adult of household and there's sure to be some smarty
    > replies from readers is there a way to talk to you privately for help
    > or just go with the flow

    Please don't put all of your problems into one question. You're not
    stopping-in for yearly maintenance.
    Pick one question at a time. Put it as simply, and clearly as
    possible. Include information such as what Operating System (OS) you are
    using (Win 98, XP, etc.). State exactly what you are trying to do, and
    exactly what error messages you are getting.
    The newsgroup isn't going anywhere. Take your time writing a good
    question, and people will take the time to find a solution for you.
    You don't have to be sophisticated in your knowledge of computers.
    Just very clear in asking your question, and giving people the
    information that they need, to help you.
    --
    "One problem at a time."
    trout, Aug 20, 2003