    around with tweak, but I can't remember if I changed it with that.

    Any way I don't like it and want it back to normal.

    Can you help me please, thanks?
    Sheila Clarke, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Sheila Clarke

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 03:58:39 -0000, Sheila Clarke wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >If I have two windows open the active one switches to where ever i rest my
    >mouse, ie I don't have to click to make the window active. I was messing
    >around with tweak, but I can't remember if I changed it with that.

    Nothing in the help file?

    >Any way I don't like it and want it back to normal.

    That should be the normal way, when it's off it's the wrong way ;-)

    >Can you help me please, thanks?

    Mouse tab / Activation follows mouse (X-mouse)

    Me
    why?, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Sheila Clarke

    °Mike° Guest

    Under the mouse settings, uncheck the X-Mouse option for
    'Activation follows mouse'.

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 03:58:39 -0000, in
    <bs8ehd$ae0vu$-berlin.de>
    Sheila Clarke scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Thanks to all, problem now solved. For some reason I didn't think of looking
    under the mouse tab. It was on '0' so have changed that to 2 and see how I
    get on.

    Sheila Clarke, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Ps also further to experimentation I can now see it was the 'Autoraise
    option' that needed switching off.
    Sheila Clarke, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Sheila Clarke

    °Mike° Guest