    Pocket PC, nothing happens.
    Neither I can see my Pocket PC in Windows Explorer.
    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Why don't you just upgrade to Active Sync 4?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005

  3. Andre:
    Where is it?
    Only 3.8 shows up in MS site.
    Or in selected warez sites and I don't wanna resort to them. ;-)
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 29, 2005
  4. ActiveSync 4.0 does not support network or wifi syncing.
    This feature has been ripped off from v3.8 to v4.0 and is widely critizised
    (or however it is spelled in English. My native language is Spanish).
    I've already returned to v3.8 as most wifi fans are doing.
    I'm not gonna spend money on an BlueTooth to USB adapter in order to regain
    wireless connectivity.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 1, 2005