    Cheers
    Denis
    A+ / Network+ / MCP

    Denis Cooper, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Denis Cooper

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Denis Cooper

    fmsmcse Guest

    "Denis Cooper" wrote:

    > Guys / Girls...
    >
    > Looking for some information on AD - just like a beginers guide to it -
    > understanding the directory infrastructure...
    >
    > It's for 70-218 - and help appreaciated.

    MS Press gives you some good idea about AD. In the link below you will find
    what exactly knowledge is charged in the exam.

    Best of luck.

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    fmsmcse, Jan 2, 2006
  4. Denis Cooper

    Denis Cooper Guest

    Thanks for the guidance!

    I've actually ordered the MS-Pressbook a few days ago - just waiting for it
    to come through...

    I've already done some work on AD - but always feel that getting more
    information from various sources is better then purely relying on one
    source! That way you get to see different peoples points of view.

    Cheers,

    Denis Cooper, Jan 2, 2006
  5. "Denis Cooper" wrote:
    > Thanks for the guidance!
    >
    > I've actually ordered the MS-Pressbook a few days ago - just waiting for it
    > to come through...
    >
    > I've already done some work on AD - but always feel that getting more
    > information from various sources is better then purely relying on one
    > source! That way you get to see different peoples points of view.

    Look for these authors:

    Kim Simmons, Jarret W.Buse, Todd B.Halpin
    Exam Cram
    Coriolis

    I used it to pass the 70-216 at a first shoot :))

    --
    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
    MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}, Jan 2, 2006
  6. Denis Cooper

    Denis Cooper Guest

    thanks...

    i'll take a look at them...what do you think of the ms-press books?

    Ive used the sybex ones but don't think they go into enough detail on
    various aspects..

    "fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Denis Cooper, Jan 2, 2006
  7. "Denis Cooper" wrote:
    > thanks...
    >
    > i'll take a look at them...what do you think of the ms-press books?
    >
    > Ive used the sybex ones but don't think they go into enough detail on
    > various aspects..

    I've never used other source of study. I don't know if you heard about
    70-216, but some say it's the hardest ever and I did with MS Press + the book
    of the author I mentioned.
    I don't know about Sybex.

    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}, Jan 2, 2006
  8. Denis Cooper

    CG101 Guest

    "Denis Cooper" <> wrote in message
    > thanks...
    >
    > i'll take a look at them...what do you think of the ms-press books?
    >
    > Ive used the sybex ones but don't think they go into enough detail on
    > various aspects..
    >

    > "fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}" <> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > "Denis Cooper" wrote:
    > >> Thanks for the guidance!
    > >>
    > >> I've actually ordered the MS-Pressbook a few days ago - just waiting

    for
    > >> it
    > >> to come through...
    > >>
    > >> I've already done some work on AD - but always feel that getting more
    > >> information from various sources is better then purely relying on one
    > >> source! That way you get to see different peoples points of view.

    > > Look for these authors:
    > >
    > > Kim Simmons, Jarret W.Buse, Todd B.Halpin
    > > Exam Cram
    > > Coriolis
    > >
    > > I used it to pass the 70-216 at a first shoot :))
    > >
    > > --
    > > fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
    > > MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

    I'm using MS Press books now. I will hopefully take the 70-270 exam by end
    of month. Hopefully I will do well.

    --
    Cruz
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified

    CG101, Jan 3, 2006
  9. "CG101" wrote:
    > I'm using MS Press books now. I will hopefully take the 70-270 exam by end
    > of month. Hopefully I will do well.

    now i see you are a low profile, i accept your challenge.

    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}, Jan 3, 2006
  10. Denis Cooper

    Denis Cooper Guest

    yep i've heard of 216 - done a few tests to see what the questions are like
    and does look pretty tough!!
    "fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Denis Cooper, Jan 4, 2006