    Is there a possibility not to call the services number?
    Better does anybode has these activation code?

    Greets Chris
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jan 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Chris" <> wrote
    > during the course 2596B "Managing Microsoft Systems Management Server
    > 2003"
    > I get a DVD with Images for that course.
    > I want to start this Images with Virtual PC but I were ask for activate
    > Windows first.
    > Is there a possibility not to call the services number?
    > Better does anybode has these activation code?

    No, the activation code is specific to your system, so please don't ask us
    for help on violating the MS licensing agreement. Activation by phone is
    relatively painless anyway.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jan 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    kpg Guest

    T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said something like

    > Activation by phone is relatively painless anyway.

    Unless you're standing in a bathtub holding a toaster
    while your doing it.
    kpg, Jan 12, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > during the course 2596B "Managing Microsoft Systems Management Server
    > 2003" I get a DVD with Images for that course.
    > I want to start this Images with Virtual PC but I were ask for
    > activate Windows first.
    > Is there a possibility not to call the services number?
    > Better does anybode has these activation code?
    >
    > Greets Chris

    You have to be that same idiot that I flamed yesterday. Read other
    posts because they have relevance to your question even if you're using
    the name that your employer gave you.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 12, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > T-Bone <reply2me@thenewsgroup> said something like
    >
    >> Activation by phone is relatively painless anyway.

    > Unless you're standing in a bathtub holding a toaster
    > while your doing it.

    or licking a flyback

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Caffeine is not a drug, it's a vitamin!
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=" <>
    say in news::

    > Hi,
    >
    > during the course 2596B "Managing Microsoft Systems Management Server
    > 2003" I get a DVD with Images for that course.
    > I want to start this Images with Virtual PC but I were ask for
    > activate Windows first.
    > Is there a possibility not to call the services number?
    > Better does anybode has these activation code?
    >
    > Greets Chris

    you could always try to send an email to

    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you could always try to send an email to

    don't be so mean, give him the activation code

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > don't be so mean, give him the activation code

    ok, it's 42

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I was on a roll, until I slipped on the butter.
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    Lasher Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9749630841408neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >
    >> don't be so mean, give him the activation code

    > ok, it's 42

    42??? What kind of answer is that? We asked THE ultimate question!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006