    answer, that unknown product.

    Ideas?
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?S29ybsOpbCDDgXJraQ==?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Kornél Árki wrote:
    > Activation of the WinXP Pro x64 doesn't seem to work.
    > I downloaded it directly from msdn.microsoft.com/subscription and
    > download the productkey, but didn't work it. When I activated by
    > phone, the helpdesk answer, that unknown product.
    >
    > Ideas?
    > Thanks.

    Post a question to the MSDN support team. Obviously something is amiss here,
    since many of us have successfully activated the MSDN version of XP
    Professional x64 Edition.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Did you try activating over the internet?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 27, 2005
  4. Internet and phone

    =?Utf-8?B?S29ybsOpbCDDgXJraQ==?=, Jul 27, 2005
  5. I would suggest you call Microsoft Technical support about the issue
    concerning activation.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005
  6. I think he might need to chat with the MSDN folks instead.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 28, 2005