    Does Anyone here has got the Activation Key for those Machines ?

    Thanks,

    Habibalby
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=, Jan 9, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?= <>
    say in news::

    > Does Anyone here has got the Activation Key for those Machines ?

    If these are instructor vhd's you shouldn't have them, otherwise there is
    usaually a number you can call to complete teh activation of teh vhd's --
    same as you would for a full product not attached to teh internet.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
    Neil, Jan 9, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?= <> wrote in

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > i just got the Learning Materials to study MCSE from the Institute
    > including the Virtual Machines which I'm going to work on. I have
    > setup a lap and I installed the Virtual P.C 2004. Also, I have got the
    > Windows 2274C-DEN-DC1, 2274C-DEN-CL1, 2274C-DEN-SRV1 ect. But in order
    > to work on those machinse, I have to activate them by a product key.
    >
    > Due to the Network Configurations they have Static IP Address using
    > Class A IP Addressing, and that's why I can't access to the internet
    > through them and do the activation. Even though, I can't get into it
    > and do change the configurations of the IP Address.
    >
    > Does Anyone here has got the Activation Key for those Machines ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Habibalby

    Please to be send me the torrent to a$$. Need
    for the activating prtoduct. Thanking you many.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Hi Lasher,

    I have send u an email.

    Regarding the Tool Free number that appear in the windows of the Microsoft
    Windows Activation, I have called them and they told me they need the
    Installation ID, I have given them the installation ID that was appeared in
    the Windows. Again, they replay to me call the person who gave you this copy
    of windows to get the Product Key from.

    In additional, These windows are Virtual and they are made for the propuse
    of the book excersises. So, why MS or the Tool Free number not provide us the
    Proudct Key. What I know is the Virtual Learning Machines has got one product
    Key to be activated and not for any other windows. "OEM"

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=, Jan 11, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?= <>
    say in news::

    > I have send u an email.

    it just gets worser and worser

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - As the frog said, "Time's fun, when you're having flies!"
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    > Hi Lasher,
    >
    > I have send u an email.
    >
    > Regarding the Tool Free number that appear in the windows of the
    > Microsoft Windows Activation, I have called them and they told me they
    > need the Installation ID, I have given them the installation ID that
    > was appeared in the Windows. Again, they replay to me call the person
    > who gave you this copy of windows to get the Product Key from.
    >
    > In additional, These windows are Virtual and they are made for the
    > propuse of the book excersises. So, why MS or the Tool Free number not
    > provide us the Proudct Key. What I know is the Virtual Learning
    > Machines has got one product Key to be activated and not for any other
    > windows. "OEM"
    >

    > "Lasher" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?= <> wrote
    >> in news::
    >>
    >> > Hi Guys,
    >> >
    >> > i just got the Learning Materials to study MCSE from the Institute
    >> > including the Virtual Machines which I'm going to work on. I have
    >> > setup a lap and I installed the Virtual P.C 2004. Also, I have got
    >> > the Windows 2274C-DEN-DC1, 2274C-DEN-CL1, 2274C-DEN-SRV1 ect. But
    >> > in order to work on those machinse, I have to activate them by a
    >> > product key.
    >> >
    >> > Due to the Network Configurations they have Static IP Address using
    >> > Class A IP Addressing, and that's why I can't access to the
    >> > internet through them and do the activation. Even though, I can't
    >> > get into it and do change the configurations of the IP Address.
    >> >
    >> > Does Anyone here has got the Activation Key for those Machines ?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks,
    >> >
    >> > Habibalby

    >> Please to be send me the torrent to a$$. Need
    >> for the activating prtoduct. Thanking you many.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lasher
    >> MCNGP 110010
    >> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
    >> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

    You just made my morning....<g>

    You stupid idiot, you don't even deserve a computer. I really loathe
    your inability to actually go buy the book and install the software that
    comes with it, plus the fact that the product key is on the sleeve that
    the CD was in. Contact THAT person. Oh, it doesn't have a product key,
    then take the book back to the bookstore or start with this product key
    AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA ending in 00000-00000-00000-00000-00000!

    Next, you're probably going to come in here and ask for the product keys
    to T3stK1ng, right? Ask Lowdes, he has them.

    By the way, your daughter, she come to my house today and she kick my
    dog!

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Jan 11, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    kpg Guest

    Lasher <> said something like

    > start with
    > this product key AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA ending in
    > 00000-00000-00000-00000-00000!

    Just between us, all 7's used to work with a lot of MS
    products. I think all 1's worked too.

    Don't try it now though, they fixed that bug and anyone that
    enters all 7's for a product key gets there email address
    sent to president Bush.
    kpg, Jan 11, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=:

    > Tool Free number

    That should explain why they won't talk to you! You need to call the Tool
    number.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=:
    >
    >> Tool Free number

    > That should explain why they won't talk to you! You need to call the
    > Tool number.

    nice catch

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Brains...BRAINS! Fresh brai... oh, wrong conference, sorry.
    Neil, Jan 11, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SGFiaWJhbGJ5?=

    mikelynas

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Where Can You Purchase Virtual Machines?

    The Virtual Machines posted in your question (2274C-DEN-DC1,
    2274C-DEN-CL1, 2274C-DEN-SRV1 ect.) Where can you purchase these?

    -Mike

    mikelynas, Jun 30, 2008