    a time frame of 3 days

    it seems a bit too much of it , isnt it ?!

    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Dec 1, 2008

  2. It does sound a bit odd, but it may have been caused by the
    number of virtual devices changed which do get listed in the
    Hardware Device Manager.

    Bobby Johnson, Dec 1, 2008

  3. Hi,
    yes could be. Then, the virtual nics.
    The idea didnt come up to me, thanx

    if i install the newer version, i expect fbi here ;-)
    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Dec 1, 2008
  4. Either the FBI or the CIA!

    Bobby Johnson, Dec 1, 2008
  5. Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 1, 2008
  6. I sit now in my cellar with a small fm radio and wait until guantanamo is
    closed.
    jk

    Juergen Kluth, Dec 1, 2008