Activating Office

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Weatherlawyer, Jul 30, 2006.

  1. What is the UK telephone number to activate MS Office?
    Weatherlawyer, Jul 30, 2006

    You can do it online: www.openoffice.org :)
    Walter Mautner, Jul 30, 2006

  3. Weatherlawyer wrote:

    > What is the UK telephone number to activate MS Office?

    Bloody nuisance this Updates crapware.

    The number is 0800 018 8354 as of todays date at least. I had OOo in a
    this era.

    This is 2006 not 1996.

    When I went to Grammar School, they had just scrapped Latin for science
    subjects, so I suppose I was luck there. I see no need to have to learn
    Geek at my age.
    Weatherlawyer, Jul 30, 2006