    WG111 or if my expectations are too high.

    Thanks,
    Jim
    jtpr, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Hi
    Pending on the nature of you physical environment and the surrounding
    Electrical noise, at 30 feet, 11 to 36 Mb/sec. fluctuation is typical to
    802.11g Hardware.
    You can improve the Wireless by installing a High Gain Directional Antenna
    of the Wireless Card of the computer.
    If your current card does not have a removable Antenna buy a PCI Wireless
    card and a directional 8dbi or more Antenna.
    Example for an inexpensive decent card,
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315041
    Antenna, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833162131

    Disclaimer, I have No connection to, and No gains concerning the links
    posted. It just an example for the type of Hardware.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 6, 2007