    What is acting? Can you explain what it means? Suppose, just for an
    instant, that I acted as Jesus Christ+ What would you say?

    C3?
    C3 +, May 20, 2010

  2. C3 +

    Mr.Eko Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:59:56 -0700 (PDT), "C3 +" <> wrote:

    >What is acting? Can you explain what it means? Suppose, just for an
    >instant, that I acted as Jesus Christ+ What would you say?
    >
    >C3?

    Wrong group. Take a hike. Learn to act by finding a tall bridge and
    act like you were not going to jump off of it. Then jump off of it.
    Great first lesson. Break a leg.
    Mr.Eko, May 21, 2010

  3. C3 +

    C3 + Guest

    On 21 mayo, 06:06, Mr.Eko <> wrote:
    > On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:59:56 -0700 (PDT), "C3 +" <> wrote:
    > >What is acting? �Can you explain what it means? �Suppose, just for an
    > >instant, that I acted as Jesus Christ+ � What would you say?

    > >C3?

    > � Wrong group. �Take a hike. �Learn to act by finding a tall bridge and
    > act like you were not going to jump off of it. �Then jump off of it.
    > Great first lesson. �Break a leg.

    If actors are actors, does that mean that real people went throught
    it? WHo would these real people be? The aborted babies maybe?
    Hollywood should stop making R-rated movies. It's cruel to some
    people.

    It's like saying your son died for the sins of Denzel Washington. I
    believe Christ died for my sins. It make up for it by becoming a
    better person.
    C3 +, May 24, 2010
  4. C3 +

    C3 + Guest

    On May 24, 9:22 pm, "The Mighty T.B." <> wrote:
    > C3 + wrote:

    > >> Wrong group. Take a hike. Learn to act by finding a tall bridge and
    > >> act like you were not going to jump off of it. Then jump off of it.
    > >> Great first lesson. Break a leg.

    > > If actors are actors, does that mean that real people went throught
    > > it?  WHo would these real people be?  The aborted babies maybe?
    > > Hollywood should stop making R-rated movies.  It's cruel to some
    > > people.

    > > It's like saying your son died for the sins of Denzel Washington.  I
    > > believe Christ died for my sins.  It make up for it by becoming a
    > > better person.

    > This should be funny as Archtard struggles to avoid another meltdown replying to "C3."

    Do you hate me? Hate is wrong, no?
    C3 +, May 25, 2010
  5. C3 +

    Rhino Guest

    --
    A good start in your effort to be a better person would be to stop
    generating off-topics posts in this newsgroup. Do you think Jesus would have

    --
    Rhino
    Rhino, May 26, 2010
  6. C3 +

    C3 + Guest

    On May 26, 3:14 pm, "Rhino" <>
    wrote:
    > "C3 +" <> wrote in message

    > On 21 mayo, 06:06, Mr.Eko <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:59:56 -0700 (PDT), "C3 +" <> wrote:
    > > >What is acting? ?Can you explain what it means? ?Suppose, just for an
    > > >instant, that I acted as Jesus Christ+ ? What would you say?

    > > >C3?

    > > ? Wrong group. ?Take a hike. ?Learn to act by finding a tall bridge and
    > > act like you were not going to jump off of it. ?Then jump off of it.
    > > Great first lesson. ?Break a leg.

    > If actors are actors, does that mean that real people went throught
    > it?  WHo would these real people be?  The aborted babies maybe?
    > Hollywood should stop making R-rated movies.  It's cruel to some
    > people.
    >
    > It's like saying your son died for the sins of Denzel Washington.  I
    > believe Christ died for my sins.  It make up for it by becoming a
    > better person.
    >
    > --
    > A good start in your effort to be a better person would be to stop
    > generating off-topics posts in this newsgroup. Do you think Jesus would have
    > abused this vital element of Netiquette? If not, why would you?
    >
    > --
    > Rhino

    Do you think free will is a blessing? Or do you think it means you
    have free will to be a better person by making minor changes and acts
    of kindness. Or Do you ever feel like people are hurting God or
    talking down to Jesus. Your thoughts, please. Who do you say is
    trustworthy>? Are you in a true story? Who is the author?
    C3 +, Jun 6, 2010