    home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that the
    product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any ideas?

    any help would be apreciated
    =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?=, Jun 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?=

    Noozer Guest

    "xp noob" <xp > wrote in message
    news:...
    >i just download xp 64 on my computer and installed it dual booting with my
    >xp
    > home, but i can't get the xp pro x64 to be activated, it's saying that the
    > product key is invalid, but i just got the email with it yesterday, any
    > ideas?

    Where did you get it from?
    Noozer, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Uh, Microsoft.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 8, 2006
  4. Hello,
    I can check the key if you want.
    The people in this newsgroup can vouch for me that I work for Microsoft.
    Remove the online from the email address.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?= <xp >
    <Subject: actavation?!!!
    <Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 06:14:02 -0700
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Jun 8, 2006
  5. Yes, we trust Darrell he is the Windows x64 captain of this group. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 8, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?=

    Noozer Guest

    So there aren't any bogus websites out there selling REALLY cheap Windows
    discs?

    Does Microsoft sell OS's via download now?

    Noozer, Jun 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?eHAgbm9vYg==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    > Does Microsoft sell OS's via download now?

    No but they do provide the 'trial' by download.

    John Barnes, Jun 9, 2006