ACS Ver 3.3.1 - Downloadable ACLs to Cisco IOS router.

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ray borg, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. ray borg

    ray borg Guest

    Hello.

    I am in need of help . I have been trying to configure my ACS 3.3.2 so
    that it would download ACL on my Cisco Router NAS. I have found some
    sample configurations with both Tacacs and Radius. Both of them did not
    work I expected.

    Cisco said that this feature have been implemented in the ACS 3.2 and
    later Version and IOS 12.3.7(T) release.

    Did somebody out there have this feature tested? Did it work ?

    Please inform if there some way to get this thing running.

    Thanks

    Ray

    ray borg, Mar 23, 2005

  2. ray borg

    Adnan Masood Guest

    ray borg <> wrote in message news:<50b46$42419bf0$3e5b1364$>...
    > Hello.
    >

    > I am in need of help . I have been trying to configure my ACS 3.3.2 so
    > that it would download ACL on my Cisco Router NAS. I have found some
    > sample configurations with both Tacacs and Radius. Both of them did not
    > work I expected.
    >
    > Cisco said that this feature have been implemented in the ACS 3.2 and
    > later Version and IOS 12.3.7(T) release.
    >
    > Did somebody out there have this feature tested? Did it work ?
    >

    > Please inform if there some way to get this thing running.
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Ray

    Hi,
    how are u Ray, infact i have been working on the same..can u please
    send me over the router configurations that you have tried even if
    they dont work..i just want to have a look on thme ..
    thanx
    Regards
    Adnan

    Adnan Masood, Mar 30, 2005

  3. ray borg

    ray borg Guest

    hello adnan

    I have suceeded in downloading the acls on router. I had some sytax
    mistakes and got to know that downloadable acls are only possible
    through Radius attribute cisco-av-pair (009/001). The "download acl "
    is only for PIX and Concentrators Therefore I have decided to use the
    above attributes which also have served the case.

    regards

    ray

    ray borg, Apr 27, 2005