    configure this?

    Thank you for your help.
    , Aug 7, 2006

  2. You may wish to investigate Cisco Secure Access Control Server for
    Windows Documentation:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Jobs
    http://www.bradreese.com/hot-jobs.htm
    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thank you.

    www.BradReese.Com wrote:
    > You may wish to investigate Cisco Secure Access Control Server for
    > Windows Documentation:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/tsd_products_support_series_home.html
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > Brad Reese
    > BradReese.Com - Cisco Power Supply Headquarters
    > http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-power-supply-inventory.htm
    > 1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    > Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    > USA & Canada: 877-549-2680