    Is there a debug mode which could permit me to see where it blocks?

    Thanks,
    Philippe
    Dooz, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Dooz

    Dooz Guest

    Little complement

    I found the debug mode for CSAUTH.

    The following message appears when I try to log:
    No external DB exists for dynamically mapped user 'alpha'

    User 'alpha' exists on ACS so it is not an unknown user.

    Even if I configure an external windows database, it is like ACS didn't
    find it ..
    Dooz, Dec 7, 2006

  3. Dooz

    Dooz Guest

    Re: Little complement

    No idea from nobody? :-(

    Still have this CSAUTH log message at each connection try:

    "No external DB exists for dynamically mapped user xxx"
    Dooz, Dec 14, 2006