  1. PaulM

    PaulM Guest

    Did anyone out there get Acronis TrueImage 9 to run on XP 64 bit?

    PaulM, Mar 2, 2006

  2. PaulM

    Rick Guest

    Rick, Mar 2, 2006

  3. PaulM

    PaulM Guest

    Thanks for the info.

    PaulM, Mar 2, 2006
  4. PaulM

    Mike Guest

    Rick wrote:
    > Did you think to check with Acronis? According to their Web site, there
    > is no support for x64 currently:
    >
    > http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/requirements.html
    >
    > Go to the URL above and you will see the system requirements.
    >

    > PaulM wrote:
    >
    >> Did anyone out there get Acronis TrueImage 9 to run on XP 64 bit?

    The new version is V9.1 that is supposed to support X64.
    Whats not clear is if it will install on 64 bit or run on 32 and load 64.
    I have tried the trial version and it will not install, I'm waiting for
    a response from Acronis on this.

    Mike

    Mike, Apr 1, 2006
  5. PaulM

    PaulM Guest

    I have the trial version of TrueImage 9.1 running fine on my x64 bit.

    --
    --------
    Paul

    PaulM, Apr 1, 2006