    up the C drive during it's creation?
    Appreciate any advice.
    TIA

    BIGEYE, Sep 8, 2006

  2. BIGEYE

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 8 Sep 2006 04:53:36 +0100, BIGEYE wrote:

    >Want to backup my C drive, created Acronis secure zone on another HDD. How
    >do I backup my C drive to this secure zone as it is not listed in the
    >directory tree when I select to create backup? Or does the secure zone back
    >up the C drive during it's creation?
    >Appreciate any advice.

    You didn't say-

    What version,

    If you read the helpfile,

    Searched the web help,

    Tried the forum,

    Confirmed the secure zone is there, via the manage secure zone option,

    Made a distinction between Explorer directory tree or f it's the Acronis
    partition list.

    During creation, not likely. Doing a backup afterwards :) yes.

    Me

    why?, Sep 8, 2006