Acronis True Image 10 compatible with Vista

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 4, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    bjr Guest

    It works on Vista x64 and x32
    bjr, Nov 4, 2006

  3. Yes, I do like it. Don't use the home version, but I would expect it to work
    on both.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 4, 2006
  4. There ain't no Pro v10 so far.
    v9.1 Pro claims compatibility with Windows x86 and x64 but no word on Vista.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 4, 2006
  5. Yup. I'm sure it will be along shortly. ;)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 4, 2006