    does, same result.

    Any Answers?

    Pedro

    =?Utf-8?B?UGVkcm8=?=, Oct 24, 2005

  2. So far as I know, Acronis isn't compatible with x64 Edition at this point.
    (though I _have_ used it from my 32-bit dual boot scenario to modify x64
    parititions without issue.)

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 24, 2005

  3. "Pedro" <> wrote in message
    >I have 2 trial versions of Acronis Server [ent / standard] it will install
    > normally, then just when its about to finish, installer reverses, and
    > uninstalls the program.
    > Is the program incompatible? I tryed to install into the non- x64 program
    > files folder, same result.
    > Is there a trick to installing? I tryed to install the way a terminal
    > server
    > does, same result.

    No tricks - new driver required. x64 Support is expected in ATI 10 as I
    know.

    --
    éÇÏÒØ ìÅÊËÏ (Igor Leyko) MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

    òÁÓÓÙÌËÁ "Windows&Office: ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÉ É ÓÏ×ÅÔÙ" ÎÁ www.subscribe.ru
    www.redline-isp.ru/~ipl

    éÇÏÒØ ìÅÊËÏ, Oct 24, 2005