    John Barnes Guest

    Does anyone here use this product to hide the Vista partition when booting
    into XP? Does this method retain the restore points on Vista?

    John Barnes, Jan 4, 2007

  2. John Barnes

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi John
    Happy New Year!!!
    I tried hiding the vista partition using acronis disk director loaded in Win
    Xp 64. After I hide partition & reboot I cannot boot to Vista . When I
    select it in the boot manager window error msg (autocheck program no program
    available) then it promptly reboots.

    Kue2, Jan 5, 2007

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    Happy New Year to you also. So far it looks like the only reported success
    in hiding the Vista partition from a boot loader is from someone using
    System Commander (Ouch-A stone age product that won't recognise a USB mouse,
    so I had to keep the PS2 connected any time I used it). Two strikes on
    Acronis so far.

    John Barnes, Jan 5, 2007