    up to DVD's. I initially attemted to do that but it ejected the DVD disk and
    asked me for a CD instead. Acronis is Home version 9.0 build 3.633
    Martin.

    Martin, Jul 10, 2006

  2. Martin

    Gary Guest

    Martin wrote:
    > I have two HD's on my computer one 200 GB ( 4 partitions) and the other 80GB
    > (2 partitions). Is my best back up option to make a mirror image from disk 1
    > to disk 2 and vice versa ? The Acronis write up indicated that I could back
    > up to DVD's. I initially attemted to do that but it ejected the DVD disk and
    > asked me for a CD instead. Acronis is Home version 9.0 build 3.633
    > Martin.

    I us Acronis True Image, et the partition length of the backup to the
    size of a DVD, have the program do the backup and save to another
    partition and when it is finished, then I save the partitions to DVD's.
    It takes longer but I also have it check for accuracy after the DVD's
    are created. Takes less time this way than attempting to recreate a
    fried hard drive.

    Gary, Jul 23, 2006