    from websites. I get a blank webpage with a little square sign at the
    top What did I do wrong ?
    Debra

    debra, Jul 29, 2004

  2. debra

    JamesBenson Guest

    Have you got all the updates for number 6

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004

  3. debra

    Linda Guest

    You can't download a pdf document or you can't read them? If it's download
    them, that's got nothing to do with acrobat reader.

    --
    Hmmm, they've got internet on computers now. - Homer Simpson

    Linda, Jul 30, 2004
  4. I downloaded the new 6 version and now I can't download pdf files
    either...and it goes into a loop that won't close unless I "end task"!
    Dianne

    DIANNE SOLBERG, Jul 30, 2004
  5. DIANNE SOLBERG, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to
    use, wrote:

    <idiotic top-posting corrected>

    > "debra" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi ,
    >> I uninstalled version 3 and downloaded the new 6 free version Acrobat
    >> reader. It seemed a good idea at the time! Now I can't download PDFs
    >> from websites. I get a blank webpage with a little square sign at the
    >> top What did I do wrong ?
    >> Debra
    >>

    > I downloaded the new 6 version and now I can't download pdf files
    > either...and it goes into a loop that won't close unless I "end task"!
    > Dianne

    Well for fucks sake, delete the shit and reinstall what worked. How damn hard
    was that to figure out?
    Now, for the morons who will ask/say/whine 'They only have version 6 on the
    website', find an old CD of drivers for a printer or MOBO or something like
    that, you can almost bet the fucking house it'll have an older version of
    Acrobat on it.

    Himalayan sushie, Jul 30, 2004