    Bigfred Guest

    I have discovered I have two versions of acrobat reader on my pc versions 4
    and 5 is it ok to remove version 4 completely.
    Bigfred, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest

    If you are lucky, and there are uninstall entries for both,
    then do so - uninstall both, then re-install v5.

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 22:57:46 -0000, in
    <IlAqb.293$>
    Bigfred scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 6, 2003

  3. I would remove both 4 and 5, then install version 6, which I like better.
    But if it is working, I wouldn't tempt fate my fooling around with it. Your
    mileage may vary. My 2¢....;o)

    "Bigfred" <> chiseled in stone, the
    following words news:IlAqb.293$:

    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com
    @}-}-------Rosee, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Bigfred

    Bigfred Guest

    Yes you are right they are listed together in add and remove programmes so I
    will have to uninstall both however were can I download version 5.

    Bigfred, Nov 6, 2003
  5. Bigfred

    Harrison Guest

    Version 6 is not available for Windows 98 first edition.

    Harrison, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Bigfred

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Nov 6, 2003
  7. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest

    You can get it here:
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acrobat

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 23:21:12 -0000, in
    <c1Bqb.6$>
    Bigfred scrawled:

    °Mike°, Nov 6, 2003
  8. Bigfred

    Bigfred Guest

    Thanks guys all sorted now..............thanks for your help........A Happy
    Bunny.

    Bigfred, Nov 7, 2003
  9. Bigfred

    °Mike° Guest