    it by renaming but failed to open.
    How can I open it?

    , Jun 2, 2006

  2. Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > I have copied a file from HD to Flash Drive several times but whenever
    > tried to open it from flash drive, the following message displayed:
    > ' Acrobat could not open '2003_ABC2.pdf' because it is either not a
    > supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example
    > it was sent as an e-mail attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).
    > To create an adobe PDF document,go to the source application. Then
    > print document to Adobe PDF.'
    >
    > The file is easily opening on source desktop,but I failed to open from
    > flash drive and failed to open after saving to my HD. I tried to open
    > it by renaming but failed to open.
    > How can I open it?

    It sounds like the file isn't getting copied correctly. PDF requires the
    file to meet specific criteria.

    Do you use the Safely Remove Hardware function before you unplug the flash
    drive? If you don't, you are risking the data (and possible the hardware).

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Guest

    I remove flash drive only after clicking SRH icon,stop and close then
    removed.

    , Jun 3, 2006