    jhndvs's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=14789
    View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=495715

    Free Computer Help - http://forums.techarena.in | Index - http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php
    jhndvs, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Yes, if you choose to upgrade the existing installation or select repair if
    you booted off the XP Professional x64 CD-ROM.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 14, 2006

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9leSBU?=

    Bootup stops at acpitabl.dat

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9leSBU?=, May 9, 2005, in forum: Windows 64bit
    rmohanj
    Nov 26, 2007
  2. Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com]

    READ THIS: acpitabl.dat issues?

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], Jun 5, 2005, in forum: Windows 64bit
    Jun 18, 2005
  3. =?Utf-8?B?QW50aG9ueQ==?=

    Boot process stops at acpitabl.dat

    =?Utf-8?B?QW50aG9ueQ==?=, Jul 5, 2005, in forum: Windows 64bit