    avail.

    Thanks in advance

    Kev

    kevin welsh, Dec 2, 2004

  2. kevin welsh

    Ingeborg Guest

    "kevin welsh" <> wrote in
    news:LABrd.34$:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Have above dvd player & was wondering if anybody knew of a way to make
    > it play DVD R / RW discs, all it says when their loaded is CD - DA ?.
    >
    > I have found how to get to the hidden menu changed a few thins but to
    > no avail.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Kev

    One of the comments on this page
    www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers.php?DVDname=Acoustic Solutions dvd 321
    suggest that you should 'change the bitsettings to DVD-Rom'. Don't ask me
    how.

    Ingeborg, Dec 2, 2004

  3. kevin welsh

    WormWood Guest

    "kevin welsh" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Have above dvd player & was wondering if anybody knew of a way to make
    > it play DVD R / RW discs, all it says when their loaded is CD - DA ?.
    >
    > I have found how to get to the hidden menu changed a few thins but to
    > no avail.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Kev

    Type: CD - NEIN, DVD - DA.

    Seriously, don't you have a manual or a help file?

    ---
    Outgoing mail is outgoing except during reverse episodes. The delimiter
    is not worthy of being called a delimiter.

    WormWood, Dec 2, 2004
  4. kevin welsh

    Valverdez Guest

    When you burn the DVD, did you leave the session open ? Try closing the
    session after the burn, most DVD players capable of playing DVD R and RW
    still don't recognize the DVD if it is not closed...

    Valverdez, Dec 2, 2004