ACL-restricting access for some users

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by lcekid08, Aug 10, 2008.

  1. lcekid08

    lcekid08

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    I'm learning the following networks from a neigboring router and I would like to use an ACL to only allow certain subnets to be seen by the other users.
    Here is a list of all the subnets:

    192.100.0.0/24
    192.100.1.0/24
    192.100.2.0/24
    192.100.3.0/24
    192.100.4.0/24
    192.100.5.0/24
    192.100.6.0/24
    192.100.7.0/24

    I only need to advertise a subset of this list. The subset is:
    192.100.1.0/24
    192.100.2.0/24
    192.100.3.0/24

    I need to use minumum command to accomplish this.
    lcekid08, Aug 10, 2008