acl on ASA

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ted, May 28, 2008.

  1. ted

    ted Guest

    hello

    i have some acl:

    masterASA(config)# sh access-list deleteme
    access-list deleteme; 4 elements
    access-list deleteme line 1 standard permit host 10.1.20.11 (hitcnt=0)
    0x27b89630
    access-list deleteme line 2 standard permit host 10.1.20.12 (hitcnt=0)
    0x3584f84f
    access-list deleteme line 3 standard permit host 10.1.20.13 (hitcnt=0)
    0xdc0834a8
    access-list deleteme line 4 standard permit host 10.1.20.14 (hitcnt=0)
    0x9547a630

    when i try delete acl:

    masterASA(config)# no access-list deleteme
    ERROR: % Incomplete command

    when i deleted line by line is ok, but how delete whole acl ?

    thx for help

    regards
    ted

    ted, May 28, 2008

  2. In article <g1jqc3$lin$>, ted <> wrote:

    >when i try delete acl:

    >masterASA(config)# no access-list deleteme
    >ERROR: % Incomplete command

    >when i deleted line by line is ok, but how delete whole acl ?

    clear access-list deleteme

    Walter Roberson, May 28, 2008

  3. In article <483e3a68$-privat.org>, Tosh <> wrote:
    >> clear access-list deleteme

    >Doesn't this reset only the acl counters?
    >Maybe the right command is "clear configure access-list deleteme"

    Yes, looks like I read the documentation too quickly.

    Walter Roberson, May 29, 2008