    Since the children are out to play again, I thought I'd provide them
    with some space to play with again so here goes: (fill in as
    appropriate)
    peter, Oct 1, 2005

  2. I am new here i thought it was Stefan who caused most of the trouble
    round here along with Ivor .
    www.crystal-power.co.uk, Oct 1, 2005

  3. peter

    Julius Guest

    Aren't you Stefan or is it 81.110.218.193???
    Julius, Oct 2, 2005
  4. peter

    Guest

    On 1 Oct 2005 17:30:14 -0700, "Julius" <> wrote:

    >Aren't you Stefan or is it 81.110.218.193???

    There are 2 posters on this ng who are known to use many names and
    ISP's who are known to me. Dexter is one and I haven't seen him post
    other than as Dexter recently. The other one is anthony bournes (Tone)
    and I have seen him posting here using many different ID's and ISP's.
    I don't think the original Stefan has ever posted here but his name
    has been lifted from google and re-used by someone else. Stefan used
    AOL whereas Tone used to use tiscali until I had his account closed
    for posting in my name and he has reverted to NTL which is not hidden
    as he is trying to put the blame on Stefan just as he did elsewhere by
    using Chris P Bacons name and many others too. He will post in
    different styles to throw people off the scent and I have seen him
    post here in Dexters style too but as Brown.
    pete
    , Oct 2, 2005
  5. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 03:27:21 +0100, wrote:

    >On 1 Oct 2005 17:30:14 -0700, "Julius" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Aren't you Stefan or is it 81.110.218.193???

    >There are 2 posters on this ng who are known to use many names and
    >ISP's who are known to me. Dexter is one and I haven't seen him post
    >other than as Dexter recently. The other one is anthony bournes (Tone)
    >and I have seen him posting here using many different ID's and ISP's.

    No you havent. Thats more lies from the master Peter turtill
    Liar abuser Bully, scumbag and abuser

    >I don't think the original Stefan has ever posted here but his name
    >has been lifted from google and re-used by someone else. Stefan used
    >AOL whereas Tone used to use tiscali until I had his account closed
    >for posting in my name and he has reverted to NTL which is not hidden

    Proof Turdpile? Where is your proof ? You simply think you can go on
    saying things and people will believe you ? It doesnt work any more
    Turdpile. YOU ARE A LIAR. Its quite simple

    >as he is trying to put the blame on Stefan just as he did elsewhere by
    >using Chris P Bacons name and many others too. He will post in
    >different styles to throw people off the scent and I have seen him
    >post here in Dexters style too but as Brown.
    >pete

    You are so full of shit Turtill. You post your allegations without a
    shred of proof. I have NEVER ever had an NTL account shitbag. That is
    YOU posting with the NTL account.

    But Lets give people some of YOUR history Eh?
    Peter Edward Turtill of Ipswich.
    Known and proven Liar, Mass usenet abuser. poster of Libels and
    attacker and abuser of disabled people
    Pathalogical liar.
    Tells people he has had 2 heart attacks. Lies
    Tells people he has a colostomy. Lies
    Tells people he is married. Well he is but his wife left him.
    Tells people his wife had vaginal cancer in an attempt to get
    sympathy. Lies.

    He is so despised someone even posted a FAQ about him. and I suppose
    he will blame me for that too

    Here are some of Turtill sockpuppets and ID he has and does still use.
    His account is with BTOpenworld

    "Peter Turtill" <>

    Thomas Garret
    Edward Exworth
    smicker
    Smicker
    Pierre Le Turtle
    "peter" <>
    Rossprat
    Serf
    Martine
    Sanni Abacha

    delegiwa
    dele giwa
    pete
    removespam
    An Metet
    Ding ding. Hear the bell

    Anonymous

    removethisbit
    Secret

    Emily
    Bill

    Turtill is considered a joke on all newsgroups he posts to and
    universally despised due to his constant lies and abuse.
    His posts are mostly ignored and readers would be well advise to
    ignore him or use a killfile, details of how to use a killfile are
    posted here:
    http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/killfilefaqhtm.htm
    He will resort to the most vilest of abuse against anyone should they
    dare to question him or denigrate anything he says.
    Be aware that he has no qualms about telling the most outlandish of
    lies about anyone who he takes a dislike to.
    His lies and abuse are more usually posted through one of his many
    other identities or 'Sockpuppets' as they are called on usenet. (See
    identities above) This is done so as he may avoid the full legal
    repercussions of his lies and Libel's but his style is easily
    recognisable.
    The other way of identifying him and his abuse is that he constantly
    forgets which persona or identity he is posting as and will mistakenly
    sign his posts as 'Pete' or 'peter'. This is shown quite well in many
    of his posts where, one the one hand he will openly admit to mposting
    as most of the identities shown below, yet on others completely deny
    that it is him.

    He also has another nasty habit of making threats against people.
    These threats will more usually be when he has obtained some personal
    information about his victim and he will then threaten them with legal
    action or threats of getting their account cut off.
    The one court cas he did attempt failed miserably and a look through
    Google will identify it

    Turtill however is very sneaky. On most Newsreader Software there is a
    feature called No-Archive. By using this feature it will prevent your
    post being archived by Google or the like, and in respect of Google
    they will delete the post after 5 days if the X-No Archive feature is
    selected.
    Turtill uses this to his advantage by making many scurillous attacks
    upon people or by blatantly posting lies about someone and then
    relying on the fact that his post will dissapear in 5 days and there
    will be no trace of his Libel or lies or abuse.
    Fortunately there are those people around who have been made wise to
    Turtills sly trick and now simply repost his posts, thereby making
    them available.

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  6. peter

    Roger Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 03:27:21 +0100, wrote:

    >On 1 Oct 2005 17:30:14 -0700, "Julius" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Aren't you Stefan or is it 81.110.218.193???

    >There are 2 posters on this ng who are known to use many names and
    >ISP's who are known to me. Dexter is one and I haven't seen him post
    >other than as Dexter recently. The other one is anthony bournes (Tone)
    >and I have seen him posting here using many different ID's and ISP's.
    >I don't think the original Stefan has ever posted here but his name
    >has been lifted from google and re-used by someone else. Stefan used
    >AOL whereas Tone used to use tiscali until I had his account closed
    >for posting in my name and he has reverted to NTL which is not hidden

    HO HO HO Turtill trying to put the blame on someone else once again.
    A simple perusal back in time will show it is Turtill who has had many
    accounts closed and many newservers have dumped him for his abuse.

    What about you telling people you had sex with the 13 and 14 year olds
    Pete ?.

    What about the ads you put in the Gay section seeking men and the
    other ads you put in the personals section seeking "nursing mothers"
    wasnt it?. What about all the 'dogging' you do around Ipswich Pete.

    I see your post was made at 03.27 in the morning. Cant sleep Pete or
    you been out kerb crawling again ?

    Youve been rumbled, you pervert. There is no place for scum like you
    to hide

    >as he is trying to put the blame on Stefan just as he did elsewhere by
    >using Chris P Bacons name and many others too. He will post in
    >different styles to throw people off the scent and I have seen him
    >post here in Dexters style too but as Brown.
    >pete

    Oh No Pete. You are easily identified as Bill Brown and Grant.
    When are you going to dig up some new sockpuppets mate?
    or are you just going to continue posting as the 3 or 4 you are using
    now ?
    Readers here should know that one of Turtill tricks is to attack
    himself with another os his ID's just to start a row and bring others
    in on it.
    Roger, Oct 2, 2005
  7. peter

    Paul Cupis Guest

    From: Tone <>
    Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100

    Hmmm.
    Paul Cupis, Oct 2, 2005
  8. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:23:12 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >Tone wrote:
    >> Turtill however is very sneaky. On most Newsreader Software there is a
    >> feature called No-Archive. By using this feature it will prevent your
    >> post being archived by Google or the like, and in respect of Google
    >> they will delete the post after 5 days if the X-No Archive feature is
    >> selected.

    >From: Tone <>
    >Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    >Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100
    >
    >Hmmm.

    And your point is ??
    Turtill uses the X-No archive feature by posting abuse and lies and
    then after 5 days he holds his hands up and says "It wasnt me who
    posted that"

    I dont.

    Turtill actually went to Google and demanded they remove all his posts
    of abuse and lies as he knew the Police were taking an interest in
    him.
    Then he went around a load of groups bleating about people reposting
    his abuses as he was worried about his 'grandchildren' seeing the
    posts.
    He is the most foulest of abusers around thesed days. Even hounding an
    11 year old disabled boy and his father off the disabled group when
    they disagreed with him
    Fortunately many, if not most of his abuses and lies are still around
    to be seen but he now tries it on by denying he posted them

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  9. peter

    Brian A Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 10:03:13 +0100, Roger <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 03:27:21 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >>On 1 Oct 2005 17:30:14 -0700, "Julius" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Aren't you Stefan or is it 81.110.218.193???

    >>There are 2 posters on this ng who are known to use many names and
    >>ISP's who are known to me. Dexter is one and I haven't seen him post
    >>other than as Dexter recently. The other one is anthony bournes (Tone)
    >>and I have seen him posting here using many different ID's and ISP's.
    >>I don't think the original Stefan has ever posted here but his name
    >>has been lifted from google and re-used by someone else. Stefan used
    >>AOL whereas Tone used to use tiscali until I had his account closed
    >>for posting in my name and he has reverted to NTL which is not hidden

    >HO HO HO Turtill trying to put the blame on someone else once again.
    >A simple perusal back in time will show it is Turtill who has had many
    >accounts closed and many newservers have dumped him for his abuse.
    >
    >What about you telling people you had sex with the 13 and 14 year olds
    >Pete ?.
    >
    >What about the ads you put in the Gay section seeking men and the
    >other ads you put in the personals section seeking "nursing mothers"
    >wasnt it?. What about all the 'dogging' you do around Ipswich Pete.
    >
    >I see your post was made at 03.27 in the morning. Cant sleep Pete or
    >you been out kerb crawling again ?
    >
    >Youve been rumbled, you pervert. There is no place for scum like you
    >to hide
    >
    >>as he is trying to put the blame on Stefan just as he did elsewhere by
    >>using Chris P Bacons name and many others too. He will post in
    >>different styles to throw people off the scent and I have seen him
    >>post here in Dexters style too but as Brown.
    >>pete

    >Oh No Pete. You are easily identified as Bill Brown and Grant.
    >When are you going to dig up some new sockpuppets mate?
    >or are you just going to continue posting as the 3 or 4 you are using
    >now ?
    >Readers here should know that one of Turtill tricks is to attack
    >himself with another os his ID's just to start a row and bring others
    >in on it.

    It can be amusing to read all this but personally I don't see the need
    for any personal comments from anyone. I would prefer to stick to the
    techno stuff myself.
    This is a fairly new newsgroup. Perhaps, if there was more to post
    about, people wouldn't be hanging round on street corners making
    personal comments (metaphorically speaking).
    You won't get any personal comments from me because I would consider
    it to be rude and, more importantly, possible insensitive - but then
    we all have differing outlooks on things and I suppose it could be
    argued that it keeps the newsgroup ticking whilst waiting for some
    more relevant postings - even so I'd sooner do without it!
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Brian A, Oct 2, 2005
  10. peter

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Tone wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:23:12 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    > wrote:
    >>Tone wrote:
    >>>Turtill however is very sneaky. On most Newsreader Software there is a
    >>>feature called No-Archive. By using this feature it will prevent your
    >>>post being archived by Google or the like, and in respect of Google
    >>>they will delete the post after 5 days if the X-No Archive feature is
    >>>selected.

    >>From: Tone <>
    >>Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >>Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    >>Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100
    >>
    >>Hmmm.

    > And your point is ??
    > Turtill uses the X-No archive feature by posting abuse and lies and
    > then after 5 days he holds his hands up and says "It wasnt me who
    > posted that"
    >
    > I dont.

    My point is that you do use the X-No-Archive feature as well, as shown
    by the headers in my previous post.
    Paul Cupis, Oct 2, 2005
  11. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 11:47:53 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >It can be amusing to read all this but personally I don't see the need
    >for any personal comments from anyone. I would prefer to stick to the
    >techno stuff myself.
    >This is a fairly new newsgroup. Perhaps, if there was more to post
    >about, people wouldn't be hanging round on street corners making
    >personal comments (metaphorically speaking).
    >You won't get any personal comments from me because I would consider
    >it to be rude and, more importantly, possible insensitive - but then
    >we all have differing outlooks on things and I suppose it could be
    >argued that it keeps the newsgroup ticking whilst waiting for some
    >more relevant postings - even so I'd sooner do without it!
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    I agree wholeheartedly but it is Turtill who continually posts
    unfounded allegations and lies. He follows me around on to many groups
    I frequent and posts lies and false allegations without ever backing
    these up with facts or evidence
    I am his present target and he gets great pleasure from posting lies
    and the most foulest of abuses about me. Here are his lies from
    another thread

    >There are 2 posters on this ng who are known to use many names and
    >ISP's who are known to me. Dexter is one and I haven't seen him post
    >other than as Dexter recently. The other one is anthony bournes (Tone)
    >and I have seen him posting here using many different ID's and ISP's.
    >I don't think the original Stefan has ever posted here but his name
    >has been lifted from google and re-used by someone else. Stefan used
    >AOL whereas Tone used to use tiscali until I had his account closed
    >for posting in my name and he has reverted to NTL which is not hidden
    >as he is trying to put the blame on Stefan just as he did elsewhere by
    >using Chris P Bacons name and many others too. He will post in
    >different styles to throw people off the scent and I have seen him
    >post here in Dexters style too but as Brown.
    >pete

    I have NEVER had an NTL account nor a Tiscali account, yet despite
    being asked for evidence he continues posting those lies. Nor have I
    ever posted as anyone else. He knows that but just likes posting lies.
    He even posted lies to several newsgroups forging my address and got
    caught for it, losing his Dialup account and news server.
    He is a sad, dirty old man living alone in a filthy council house in
    Ipswich

    He is a liar, abuser, bully, harasser and general all round scumbag.

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  12. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:50:22 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >Tone wrote:
    >> On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:23:12 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>From: Tone <>
    >>>Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >>>Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    >>>Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100
    >>>
    >>>Hmmm.

    >> And your point is ??
    >> Turtill uses the X-No archive feature by posting abuse and lies and
    >> then after 5 days he holds his hands up and says "It wasnt me who
    >> posted that"
    >>
    >> I dont.

    >My point is that you do use the X-No-Archive feature as well, as shown
    >by the headers in my previous post.

    Yes but I dont post abuse. Turtill does.

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  13. peter

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Tone wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 11:47:53 GMT, Brian A
    > <> wrote:
    >>It can be amusing to read all this but personally I don't see the need
    >>for any personal comments from anyone. I would prefer to stick to the
    >>techno stuff myself.
    >>This is a fairly new newsgroup. Perhaps, if there was more to post
    >>about, people wouldn't be hanging round on street corners making
    >>personal comments (metaphorically speaking).
    >>You won't get any personal comments from me because I would consider
    >>it to be rude and, more importantly, possible insensitive - but then
    >>we all have differing outlooks on things and I suppose it could be
    >>argued that it keeps the newsgroup ticking whilst waiting for some
    >>more relevant postings - even so I'd sooner do without it!
    >>Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    > I agree wholeheartedly but it is Turtill who continually posts
    > unfounded allegations and lies. He follows me around on to many groups
    > I frequent and posts lies and false allegations without ever backing
    > these up with facts or evidence
    > I am his present target and he gets great pleasure from posting lies
    > and the most foulest of abuses about me. Here are his lies from
    > another thread
    >
    >>There are 2 posters on this ng who are known to use many names and
    >>ISP's who are known to me. Dexter is one and I haven't seen him post
    >>other than as Dexter recently. The other one is anthony bournes (Tone)
    >>and I have seen him posting here using many different ID's and ISP's.
    >>I don't think the original Stefan has ever posted here but his name
    >>has been lifted from google and re-used by someone else. Stefan used
    >>AOL whereas Tone used to use tiscali until I had his account closed
    >>for posting in my name and he has reverted to NTL which is not hidden
    >>as he is trying to put the blame on Stefan just as he did elsewhere by
    >>using Chris P Bacons name and many others too. He will post in
    >>different styles to throw people off the scent and I have seen him
    >>post here in Dexters style too but as Brown.
    >>pete

    > I have NEVER had an NTL account nor a Tiscali account, yet despite
    > being asked for evidence he continues posting those lies. Nor have I
    > ever posted as anyone else. He knows that but just likes posting lies.
    > He even posted lies to several newsgroups forging my address and got
    > caught for it, losing his Dialup account and news server.
    > He is a sad, dirty old man living alone in a filthy council house in
    > Ipswich
    >
    > He is a liar, abuser, bully, harasser and general all round scumbag.

    Nobody cares. You, turtill and anyone else on this group will be judged
    based on who they use the group, what they post etc. You are digging
    yourself a hole.
    Paul Cupis, Oct 2, 2005
  14. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 13:24:52 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >Nobody cares. You, turtill and anyone else on this group will be judged
    >based on who they use the group, what they post etc. You are digging
    >yourself a hole.

    Nobody cares untill he start on them, as he eventually will.
    He is as drawn to abusing people as is a moth to the flame

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  15. peter

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Tone wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 13:24:52 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    > wrote:
    >>Nobody cares. You, turtill and anyone else on this group will be judged
    >>based on who they use the group, what they post etc. You are digging
    >>yourself a hole.

    > Nobody cares untill he start on them, as he eventually will.

    Fine. Until that point, please keep to the topic for this group, that
    being VoIP in the UK.

    Thank you.
    Paul Cupis, Oct 2, 2005
  16. peter

    wrote:

    >Tone wrote:
    >> Turtill however is very sneaky. On most Newsreader Software there is a
    >> feature called No-Archive. By using this feature it will prevent your
    >> post being archived by Google or the like, and in respect of Google
    >> they will delete the post after 5 days if the X-No Archive feature is
    >> selected.

    >From: Tone <>
    >Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    >Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100
    >
    >Hmmm.

    I not only use No Archive but I also remove my posts soon after they
    are made because Anthony Bournes traces where I am posting and stalks
    me. It doesn't bother me but it ruins the groups he attacks me in if
    they are not able to see what he is doing such as the cancer ng which
    he nearly closed down. He also posts in my name and has lost his
    tiscali BB connection because it and now uses NTL and various dial
    ups.
    pete
    , Oct 2, 2005
  17. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:08:10 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >Tone wrote:
    >> On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 13:24:52 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>Nobody cares. You, turtill and anyone else on this group will be judged
    >>>based on who they use the group, what they post etc. You are digging
    >>>yourself a hole.

    >> Nobody cares untill he start on them, as he eventually will.

    >Fine. Until that point, please keep to the topic for this group, that
    >being VoIP in the UK.
    >
    >Thank you.

    I certainly will untill Turtill attempts to post more lies as he has
    just done, when I reserve the right to refute them.

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  18. peter

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:23:12 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    > wrote:
    >>Tone wrote:
    >>>Turtill however is very sneaky. On most Newsreader Software there is a
    >>>feature called No-Archive. By using this feature it will prevent your
    >>>post being archived by Google or the like, and in respect of Google
    >>>they will delete the post after 5 days if the X-No Archive feature is
    >>>selected.

    >>From: Tone <>
    >>Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >>Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    >>Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100
    >>
    >>Hmmm.

    > I not only use No Archive but I also remove my posts soon after they
    > are made because Anthony Bournes traces where I am posting and stalks
    > me. It doesn't bother me but it ruins the groups he attacks me in if
    > they are not able to see what he is doing such as the cancer ng which
    > he nearly closed down. He also posts in my name and has lost his
    > tiscali BB connection because it and now uses NTL and various dial
    > ups.

    Well good for you. Why not use thie group to talk about VoIP in the UK
    instead of attacking another poster or defending against their posts? If
    you want an off topic conversation, do it elsewhere.

    If you are posting something here which is on-topic, I think that you
    would want it archived for future users/queries.

    If you are posting something which is off-topic (i.e. you don't want it
    archived), then just don't post it.
    Paul Cupis, Oct 2, 2005
  19. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:16:22 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:23:12 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Tone wrote:
    >>> Turtill however is very sneaky. On most Newsreader Software there is a
    >>> feature called No-Archive. By using this feature it will prevent your
    >>> post being archived by Google or the like, and in respect of Google
    >>> they will delete the post after 5 days if the X-No Archive feature is
    >>> selected.

    >>From: Tone <>
    >>Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    >>Subject: Re: Achtung: SIPGATE Rocks !!!!
    >>Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:22:27 +0100
    >>
    >>Hmmm.

    >I not only use No Archive but I also remove my posts soon after they
    >are made because Anthony Bournes traces where I am posting and stalks
    >me.

    More lies from Turtill. I dont stalk anyone.
    On the contrary it was YOU that stalked me and posted lies and abuse
    on all the groups I posted on after you accused me of being someone
    else. That is easy to see as your abuses are still around and its easy
    to check the dates.
    I do love the way your fading senile shitfilled mind changes
    everything around to suit it

    >It doesn't bother me but it ruins the groups he attacks me in if
    >they are not able to see what he is doing such as the cancer ng which
    >he nearly closed down. He also posts in my name and has lost his
    >tiscali BB connection because it and now uses NTL and various dial
    >ups.

    You see you just cant stop posting lies can you, you senile filthy old
    man
    I unlike you, have never had a Tiscali or NTL account and it was YOU
    that actually stated that if anyone got an account of yours closed
    down you would simply switch to another of your dialup accounts.
    You actually admitted that.
    Maybe your senile old mind is fading or would you like me to repost it
    so that everyone can see what a sad lonely sack of shit you really
    are?

    It was also YOU that was forging my accounts untill I had your dialup
    account and newsserver shut you down.

    Maybe you also forgot about posting your ads in the gay personals
    section eh? Peter The Poofter, Turtill the Turdburglar
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005
  20. peter

    Tone Guest

    On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:24:52 +0100, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >Well good for you. Why not use thie group to talk about VoIP in the UK
    >instead of attacking another poster or defending against their posts? If
    >you want an off topic conversation, do it elsewhere.
    >
    >If you are posting something here which is on-topic, I think that you
    >would want it archived for future users/queries.
    >
    >If you are posting something which is off-topic (i.e. you don't want it
    >archived), then just don't post it.

    He's running scared as he makes so many slip ups and forgets which ID
    he is using so uses the X-No archive all the time, now he knows the
    Police have taken an interest in him

    --

    Just livin the Vida Sofa
    Tone, Oct 2, 2005