    anyone know where I can download a graphic driver? The Acer uk site is
    lacking one.
    tia
    Alan G, May 12, 2004

  2. "Alan G" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Got one of these donated.
    >
    > anyone know where I can download a graphic driver? The Acer uk site is
    > lacking one.
    > tia

    It is classed as the Acer TravelMate 730 Series
    All drivers can be found here
    http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/tm_730.html

    Hope this helps
    Gaz
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., May 12, 2004

  3. Alan G

    Alan G Guest

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 11:17:44 +0100, "Gareth not NLL or anybody else."
    <> wrote:

    >"Alan G" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Got one of these donated.
    >>
    >> anyone know where I can download a graphic driver? The Acer uk site is
    >> lacking one.
    >> tia

    >It is classed as the Acer TravelMate 730 Series
    >All drivers can be found here
    >http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/tm_730.html
    >
    >Hope this helps
    >Gaz

    Thanks
    will look

    Alan G, May 12, 2004

  4. > >It is classed as the Acer TravelMate 730 Series
    > >All drivers can be found here
    > >http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/tm_730.html
    > >
    > >Hope this helps
    > >Gaz

    > Thanks
    > will look

    Forgot to say u will need the one labeled ATI M1 Mobility Driver. Select the
    one for your selected operating system
    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., May 12, 2004