    hinge above the ac in plug and the middle hinge are coming away from
    the unit, they both have a 2mm gap in-between the hinge and the unit
    itself, I am just wondering of any way of fixing this, cheers

    crazyal, Nov 16, 2007

  2. crazyal

    Mack Guest

    Install new hinges..Common laptop problem..There are
    sites (google) which sell laptop parts..Or if you're experienced
    you could do it yourself..Most LTs hinges crack sooner or
    later..Luck

    Mack, Nov 16, 2007

  3. crazyal

    crazyal Guest

    hi thanks for the advice, i have just found out that on of the local
    pc shops deal in acers so i will have a look there,
    thanks

    crazyal, Nov 17, 2007