    this camera (at least to my knowledge).
    Can I install it as another camera whose driver is available somewhere?
    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 29, 2005

  2. The manufacturer is the best source for you to get drivers for your web cam.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 29, 2005

  3. Yeah!
    But in this case there is no such thing as a manufacturer.
    Acer is dead and Benq don't no nothing 'bout webcams.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 29, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Rick Guest

    The you might need to purchase some new hardware.

    Rick, Jun 29, 2005
  5. That's the main objective of "Windoze" on every release of the operating
    system!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 30, 2005
  6. Well, XP Pro x64 is really for high-end workstations and for supporting the
    latest in hardware and software. Its just like Windows 2000 Professional
    when it came out.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 30, 2005