    How can i get back the Aero Display.
    I hope someone can help me out on this.
    Thanks in advance.

    mail, Nov 1, 2008

  2. mail

    Guest

    "mail" <> wrote:

    >Hello
    >I am using the Acer Aspire 5580 Laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium.
    >This version can support the aero display on vista.
    >Memory is 2.5 Gb. Memory allocation for graphics in Bios is at optimum
    >setting.
    >I did an upgrade to the vista service pack 1.
    >After doing that sucessfully, the Aero display is no longer available.
    >Before the upgrade, the Aero display was present.
    >I looked for an answer but none seems to work
    >The option for Aero display is no longer available.
    >How can i get back the Aero Display.
    >I hope someone can help me out on this.
    >Thanks in advance.

    Try by reinstalling DirectX 10
    www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/aboutgfw/Pages/directx10-a.aspx
    --

    Octopus wreaks havoc
    http://tinyurl.com/5a879m

    , Nov 1, 2008

  3. mail

    Compuu Guest

    When you install SP1 for Vista you need to download additional Vista SP1
    drivers which you can download from your local website. After that the
    system should run again.

    Compuu, Nov 2, 2008