Acer Aspire 5000 ZL5

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by S COM, Jun 16, 2008.

  1. S COM

    S COM Guest

    I have an Acer Aspire 5000 ZL5 Computer
    Disk 3 of 3, part # RD.A5107.046-03, got damaged somehow.
    Something sharp got pressed qgainst the "business side" of the disk and cracked
    it.
    I can copy all the files from this disk, except for three:
    60ea3000.031
    60ea3000.032
    60ea3000.033
    These are 50mg each.
    I have already been in contact with Acer and ordered replacement disks, which
    don't work. They have replaced these twice. These also don't work.
    The replacements are part # RD.A5107.002
    It is obvious that continuing to pi** around with Acer is going to be more of
    the same BS.
    Which brings me to a request. If some kind soul would be willing to zip those
    three files and e-mail them I would be most grateful, and I could rebuild Disk
    3.
    Thank you.
    --
    If Pro's & Con's are opposites? The opposite of progress must be Congress.

    S COM, Jun 16, 2008