acer aspire 2012 vs asus M6000 laptop..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by v3, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. v3

    v3 Guest

    v3, Jun 27, 2004

  2. On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:54:09 +1200, "v3" <> wrote:

    >Im looking at which is the better laptop out of a acer aspire 2012
    >http://reviews.cnet.com/Acer_Aspire_2000/4505-3121_7-30589601.html
    >
    >and the asus M6000 http://www6.tomshardware.com/mobile/20040407/
    >
    >Both are very similar in specs anyone got one of these and like them?

    The M6000 has a better graphics card, but not much good for some of the new
    high end games, like Painkiller or Far Cry, with out disabling the better
    graphic features..

    Plus Asus is a far better brand..
    The GHOST of WOGER., Jun 27, 2004

  3. v3

    v3 Guest

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:54:09 +1200, "v3" <> wrote:
    >
    > >Im looking at which is the better laptop out of a acer aspire 2012
    > >http://reviews.cnet.com/Acer_Aspire_2000/4505-3121_7-30589601.html
    > >
    > >and the asus M6000 http://www6.tomshardware.com/mobile/20040407/
    > >
    > >Both are very similar in specs anyone got one of these and like them?
    > >

    > The M6000 has a better graphics card, but not much good for some of the

    new
    > high end games, like Painkiller or Far Cry, with out disabling the better
    > graphic features..
    >

    > Plus Asus is a far better brand..

    I want it mainly for 2d graphics work and a bit of 3d now and again.. I use
    xbox for games anyway so not fussed about using it for gaming..
    v3, Jun 28, 2004