ACDSee, do you know it well?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Fogar, Jul 13, 2005.

  1. Fogar

    Fogar Guest

    Hi,
    I'd like to ask two questions please.
    I use ACDSee v.7 and I have configured it so that I can see the icons
    in time download order.
    In fact when I download some files from Internet I like to see those
    downloaded icons in time download order.
    Therefore I have configured ACDSee with "creation order" mode.
    When I download the files from Internet and my ACDSee is opened it
    works fine but if I close ACDSee and I open it again those icons mix.
    The icons with the same name are gathered together but they aren't
    in alphabetical order.
    I think I have made a mistake in ACDSee configuration.
    Can you tell me what I have to make precisely?

    Another question, please:
    is it possible to save ".ini" file so that if I unistall ACDSee I have
    not to configure it again?
    Thanks very much for some info.

    bye Fogar

    Fogar, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Fogar

    Seth Guest

    Yeh hi Buddy
    Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
    http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
    They are free and have great services

    Thanks,
    Seth