    Why? I make an error configuration?
    I thank you for some info

    bye Ulisse

    Ulisse, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Ulisse

    Mark M Guest

    "Ulisse" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > I have opened a folder where I have many jpeg files.
    > Now I have opened this folder with ACDSee 7 browser.
    > Now I see many clips (image thumbnails).
    > I see them on a white ground but I'd like to see them on a black
    > background.
    > I have been on Tools/Options/Display and in Background I have put a
    > click on Default color. I see a black color there but this color has
    > not transferred.
    > Why? I make an error configuration?
    > I thank you for some info
    >
    > bye Ulisse

    You have only changed the background which will show during full-screen
    image viewing. If you want to change the background of the BROWSER (where
    you see all the thumbnail sized images), then you must go to "Browser" in
    the options list (teh second item in the options list).

    When you click the "Browser" arrow, you will see a box where you can select
    "Light, Medium, or Dark" under a section called "Browser Display Scheme."
    Select "Dark"...and you will now have a black background surrounding your
    thumbnails.

    -Mark M

    Mark M, Oct 17, 2004