    --
    Kyle :eek:)

    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

    Kyle :o\), Jul 16, 2006

  2. Kyle :o\)

    Margolotta Guest

    On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:53:53 +0100, Kyle :eek:\) wrote
    (in article <>):

    > I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
    > after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
    > HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
    > ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
    > 5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
    > does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.
    >
    > If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
    > know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
    > send. Thanks!!

    Geez, use whatever it is that passes for your brain! If you've bought the
    application, then contact the developer/distributor! Hardly rocket science.

    Margolotta, Jul 16, 2006

  3. Kyle :o\)

    Guest

    "Kyle :eek:\)" <> wrote:

    |>I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
    |>after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
    |>HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
    |>ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
    |>5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
    |>does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.
    |>
    |>If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
    |>know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
    |>send. Thanks!!

    http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee

    If your not running XP i'd drop back to 3.1 it's before it became
    bloatware. 3.1 works under XP but it's got glitches.

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/putyg

    , Jul 17, 2006
  4. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    wrote:

    > http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee
    >
    > If your not running XP i'd drop back to 3.1 it's before it became
    > bloatware. 3.1 works under XP but it's got glitches.

    Been there - tried that. It's a trial version with no way to upgrade except
    by paying again.

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  5. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    Margolotta wrote:

    > Geez, use whatever it is that passes for your brain! If you've bought
    > the application, then contact the developer/distributor! Hardly
    > rocket science.

    Well than you smart little brain surgeon, you might realize that it's SUNDAY
    and no one is there to answer e-mail! I'm trying to get it set back up
    tonight rather than waiting for someone at ACDSee's parent company to
    "maybe" get back to me! So Mr and/or Ms WhizKid - try thinking first and
    speaking second!

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  6. Kyle :o\)

    FML Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:
    > I've been all over the Internet trying to piece my system back together
    > after a very rough week and a half of disasters - including two wiped-out
    > HDDs - and the one file I cannot seem to find anyplace is a full version of
    > ACDSee 5.0. I have found an upgrade EXE file that will upgrade 5.0 to
    > 5.0.1 - but the only ACDSee 5 EXE file I've found is a trial version which
    > does not allow you to input your already bought-n-paid for serial number.
    >
    > If anyone knows where the file can be found - or has it - please let me
    > know! I will provide a real e-mail address on request if someone has one to
    > send. Thanks!!

    How did you get ACDSee? I got it with one of my digital cameras (IIRC it
    was an HP camera). Did you get yours with a camera? Do you have the CD
    that came with the camera? It could be on there.

    FML, Jul 17, 2006
  7. Kyle :o\)

    Guest

    , Jul 17, 2006
  8. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    FML wrote:

    > How did you get ACDSee? I got it with one of my digital cameras (IIRC
    > it was an HP camera). Did you get yours with a camera? Do you have
    > the CD that came with the camera? It could be on there.

    Unfortunately I downloaded it. My camera came with an ACDSee knock-off from
    Olympus.

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  9. Kyle :o\)

    Kirk Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:

    >FML wrote:
    >>
    >> How did you get ACDSee? I got it with one of my digital cameras (IIRC
    >> it was an HP camera). Did you get yours with a camera? Do you have
    >> the CD that came with the camera? It could be on there.

    >Unfortunately I downloaded it. My camera came with an ACDSee knock-off from
    >Olympus.

    Publish the name of a newsgroup that would you like me to post it in.

    Kirk, Jul 17, 2006
  10. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  11. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    Kirk wrote:

    > Publish the name of a newsgroup that would you like me to post it in.

    alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc

    It's one that's not active and I could find it easily. Thanks!

    If you don't have that one - please let me know!

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  12. Kyle :o\)

    Kirk Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:

    >Kirk wrote:
    >>
    >> Publish the name of a newsgroup that would you like me to post it in.

    >alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc
    >
    >It's one that's not active and I could find it easily. Thanks!
    >
    >If you don't have that one - please let me know!

    Drive over & Pick it up.

    Kirk, Jul 17, 2006
  13. Kyle :o\)

    Guest

    "Kyle :eek:\)" <> wrote:

    |> wrote:
    |>>
    |>> 5's hard to find, and when I did it wasn't english
    |>> http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=acdsee&ext=&op=and

    |>I've never tried uTorrent before. Is the one you found on there called
    |>"[isoHunt] ACDSee.v5.0.1.PowerPack.Suite.WinAll.Retail-EAT.torrent" ??

    No, mine was http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3223449 posted in
    2004 :) I tried it, it's not being seeded.

    If you go this route I suggest http://utorrent.com/ as your client.

    --
    MySpace.com exploit serves up adware thru videos
    http://chaseandsam.com/

    , Jul 17, 2006
  14. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    Kirk wrote:

    > Drive over & Pick it up.

    Thank you SO much!!!!!

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  15. Kyle :o\)

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    Kirk wrote:

    > Drive over & Pick it up.

    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle\My Documents\acdseeV50.r00: Packed data
    CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The volume is corrupt
    ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt

    Thanks for trying :(

    Kyle :o\), Jul 17, 2006
  16. Kyle :o\)

    sittingduck Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:

    > ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >
    > Thanks for trying :(

    screw acdsee... go get Irfanview (and the plugins), it's free, and has more
    features than acdsee does.

    sittingduck, Jul 17, 2006
  17. Kyle :o\)

    Kirk Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:

    >Kirk wrote:
    >>
    >> Drive over & Pick it up.

    >! C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle\My Documents\acdseeV50.r00: Packed data
    >CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The volume is corrupt
    >! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >
    >Thanks for trying :(

    It opens on my computer and the file is not corrupt.

    Enable the option to "Keep broken files".

    Kirk, Jul 17, 2006
  18. Kyle :o\)

    Margolotta Guest

    On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:36:41 +0100, Kyle :eek:\) wrote
    (in article <>):

    > Margolotta wrote:
    >>
    >> Geez, use whatever it is that passes for your brain! If you've bought
    >> the application, then contact the developer/distributor! Hardly
    >> rocket science.

    > Well than you smart little brain surgeon, you might realize that it's SUNDAY
    > and no one is there to answer e-mail! I'm trying to get it set back up
    > tonight rather than waiting for someone at ACDSee's parent company to
    > "maybe" get back to me! So Mr and/or Ms WhizKid - try thinking first and
    > speaking second!

    I did think (and, actually, it's Monday here).

    So?! Wait until tomorrow then! It's hardly a life-threatening situation!

    Learn to have some patience. What's so urgent that it can't wait a few hours?

    Margolotta, Jul 17, 2006
  19. Kyle :o\)

    Kirk Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:

    >Kirk wrote:
    >>
    >> Drive over & Pick it up.

    >! C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle\My Documents\acdseeV50.r00: Packed data
    >CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The volume is corrupt
    >! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is corrupt
    >
    >Thanks for trying :(

    Reposted as a simple .zip

    Kirk, Jul 17, 2006
  20. Kyle :o\)

    Scott Guest

    "Kyle :eek:\)" <> wrote:

    > Kirk wrote:
    >>
    >> Drive over & Pick it up.

    > ! C:\Documents and Settings\Kyle\My Documents\acdseeV50.r00:
    > Packed data CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The volume is
    > corrupt ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is
    > corrupt ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is
    > corrupt ! CRC failed in acdseeV50\acdsee50en.exe. The file is
    > corrupt
    >
    > Thanks for trying :(

    The file is not corrupt, you are a clueless bastard and should be
    using rapidshare or some other brainless way to share files.

    Scott, Jul 17, 2006