    Thanks,

    -Mark

    www.pbase.com/markuson
    Mark², Aug 1, 2006

  2. Mark²

    name Guest

    Mark² (lowest even number here) schreef:

    > Does anyone know of a source for the old ACDSee version 3.1? -Either paid or
    > shareware or ?
    > I have all the latest versions, but I'm trying to help someone in ukraine
    > who is using 3.1, and it's difficult when I can't see what menus and choices
    > there are. It's been a long time...
    >
    > Anyone have a link?

    I have it and can share it on ftp. Send me an email for access.

    name, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Mark²

    theartist Guest

    Mark² wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a source for the old ACDSee version 3.1? -Either paid or
    > shareware or ?
    > I have all the latest versions, but I'm trying to help someone in ukraine
    > who is using 3.1, and it's difficult when I can't see what menus and choices
    > there are. It's been a long time...
    >
    > Anyone have a link?
    > Thanks,
    >
    > -Mark

    you could try contacting product support. That may be the only way to
    get a version that old.

    http://www.acdsee.com/index

    --
    §¦: } theartist
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    theartist, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Mark²

    Paul Bartram Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote

    > Does anyone know of a source for the old ACDSee version 3.1? -Either paid

    or
    > shareware or ?

    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee has everything from v 1 to v
    5.01.

    Oldversion is a great place for Luddites like me still using Windows 98SE!

    Paul
    Paul Bartram, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Mark²

    bitwisebob Guest

    On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:19:44 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a source for the old ACDSee version 3.1? -Either paid or
    >shareware or ?
    >I have all the latest versions, but I'm trying to help someone in ukraine
    >who is using 3.1, and it's difficult when I can't see what menus and choices
    >there are. It's been a long time...
    >
    >Anyone have a link?

    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee

    ---
    Bob Anderson*Bitwisebob
    Eugene Oregon
    bitwisebob, Aug 2, 2006
  6. Mark²

    Mark² Guest

    bitwisebob wrote:
    > On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 14:19:44 -0700, "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even
    > number here)@cox..net> wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know of a source for the old ACDSee version 3.1? -Either
    >> paid or shareware or ?
    >> I have all the latest versions, but I'm trying to help someone in
    >> ukraine who is using 3.1, and it's difficult when I can't see what
    >> menus and choices there are. It's been a long time...
    >>
    >> Anyone have a link?

    > http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=acdsee

    Thanks all. I have received excellent help here.
    ACDSee seems to still allow for a "sponsored mode" for 3.1, which means you
    can use it quite legally...though I'm sure I'm on their books somewhere as a
    rightful owner anyway. I've used ACDSee since it's very first entry as a
    tiny little shareware image viewer that basically ONLY let you view images.
    I'm a bug fan of ACD Systems software and have legitimate licenses for all
    versions since. And...I highly recommend their photo viewing/management
    program in its most recent form. Worth the $$ for sure as a "launch pad"
    for editing after viewing, categorizing, etc.

    In this case, it really is just an effort to help by Unkrainian friend.
    Again...Thanks to all.

    -Mark²

    www.pbase.com/markuson
    Mark², Aug 2, 2006