Accurate photo...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Feb 14, 2010.

  1. §ñühw¤£f, Feb 14, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Feb 14, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:03:43 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Its an accurate phote except that we all know Rushbo dont like the

    <SNIP>

    Here's one just as accurate of your wife and her new car:

    http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/car-fat.jpg

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as Kanga sneezed in his honey pot.
    Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/obama_thanks.jpg
    Dan C, Feb 14, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Dan C Post:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:03:43 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Its an accurate phote except that we all know Rushbo dont like the

    > <SNIP>
    >
    > Here's one just as accurate of your wife and her new car:
    >
    > http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/car-fat.jpg

    Good Caption: LMAO

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Feb 14, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:35:39 -0600, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >Two Cents To The Dan C Post:
    >> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:03:43 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Its an accurate phote except that we all know Rushbo dont like the

    >> <SNIP>
    >>
    >> Here's one just as accurate of your wife and her new car:
    >>
    >> http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/car-fat.jpg
    >>

    >Good Caption: LMAO

    If it is as big as that one, it will take a while to LYAO. Do you have
    a few years to laugh?
    joevan, Feb 14, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:35:39 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The Dan C Post:

    >>> <SNIP>
    >>>
    >>> Here's one just as accurate of your wife and her new car:
    >>>
    >>> http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/car-fat.jpg
    >>>

    >> Good Caption: LMAO

    > If it is as big as that one, it will take a while to LYAO. Do you have
    > a few years to laugh?

    I have set a goal of 150 years, and if I still like things I will
    stay another 150. <g> So far it's a GO!

    OldGringo38, Feb 15, 2010
  7. §ñühw¤£f

    joevan Guest

    Re: Accurate photo... - Bliss.bmp (0/1)

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:10:47 -0600, OldGringo38
    <> wrote:

    >, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    >> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:35:39 -0600, OldGringo38
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >>> Two Cents To The Dan C Post:

    >>> Good Caption: LMAO

    >> If it is as big as that one, it will take a while to LYAO. Do you have
    >> a few years to laugh?

    >I have set a goal of 150 years, and if I still like things I will
    >stay another 150. <g> So far it's a GO!

    Being in my 3rd trimester at 67, I am not setting anything. Just
    keeping going the best I can. I do some pretty hard workouts at a big
    gym and keep up with anyone my age and many younger than me.
    My 19teen year old daughter keeps me sharp too with digging out her
    car from the ice and snow. I wish you well in any event. Good luck in
    your quest.
    joevan, Feb 15, 2010
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    joevan Guest

    Re: Accurate photo... - Bliss.bmp (0/1)

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:20:59 -0500, joevan <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:10:47 -0600, OldGringo38
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>, In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >>Two Cents To The joevan Post:

    >>> If it is as big as that one, it will take a while to LYAO. Do you have
    >>> a few years to laugh?

    >>I have set a goal of 150 years, and if I still like things I will
    >>stay another 150. <g> So far it's a GO!

    >Being in my 3rd trimester at 67, I am not setting anything. Just
    >keeping going the best I can. I do some pretty hard workouts at a big
    >gym and keep up with anyone my age and many younger than me.
    >My 19teen year old daughter keeps me sharp too with digging out her
    >car from the ice and snow. I wish you well in any event. Good luck in
    >your quest.

    What the heck happened with the bliss.bmp. Where did that come from?
    joevan, Feb 15, 2010
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: Accurate photo... - Bliss.bmp (0/1)

    Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:10:47 -0600, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >> Two Cents To The joevan Post:

    >>> If it is as big as that one, it will take a while to LYAO. Do you have
    >>> a few years to laugh?

    >> I have set a goal of 150 years, and if I still like things I will
    >> stay another 150.<g> So far it's a GO!

    > Being in my 3rd trimester at 67, I am not setting anything. Just
    > keeping going the best I can. I do some pretty hard workouts at a big
    > gym and keep up with anyone my age and many younger than me.
    > My 19teen year old daughter keeps me sharp too with digging out her
    > car from the ice and snow. I wish you well in any event. Good luck in
    > your quest.

    Enjoy life and live it to its fullest, Thanks

    OldGringo38, Feb 15, 2010
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: Accurate photo... - Bliss.bmp (0/1)

    Two Cents To The joevan Post:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 19:20:59 -0500, joevan<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:10:47 -0600, OldGringo38
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
    >>> Two Cents To The joevan Post:

    >>> I have set a goal of 150 years, and if I still like things I will
    >>> stay another 150.<g> So far it's a GO!

    >> Being in my 3rd trimester at 67, I am not setting anything. Just
    >> keeping going the best I can. I do some pretty hard workouts at a big
    >> gym and keep up with anyone my age and many younger than me.
    >> My 19teen year old daughter keeps me sharp too with digging out her
    >> car from the ice and snow. I wish you well in any event. Good luck in
    >> your quest.

    > What the heck happened with the bliss.bmp. Where did that come from?

    ??

    OldGringo38, Feb 15, 2010
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:56:07 -0600, philo wrote:

    > Dan C wrote:
    >> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:03:43 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> Its an accurate phote except that we all know Rushbo dont like the

    >> <SNIP>
    >>
    >> Here's one just as accurate of your wife and her new car:
    >>
    >> http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/car-fat.jpg
    >>

    > Oh my
    >
    > No lie
    >
    > I once saw a woman almost that big in a little Chevette
    >
    > she was so huge she could not fit behind the steering wheel and was
    > driving the car from the passenger seat
    >

    > an ugly sight
    >
    > but not quite as ugly as Rush Limbaugh

    That's "Mr. Limbaugh" to you.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as his U-Boat sank another hospital ship.
    Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/obama_thanks.jpg
    Dan C, Feb 15, 2010
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    philo Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:56:07 -0600, philo wrote:
    >
    >> Dan C wrote:

    >>> <SNIP>
    >>>

    >> Oh my
    >>
    >> No lie
    >>
    >> I once saw a woman almost that big in a little Chevette
    >>
    >> she was so huge she could not fit behind the steering wheel and was
    >> driving the car from the passenger seat
    >>

    >> an ugly sight
    >>
    >> but not quite as ugly as Rush Limbaugh

    > That's "Mr. Limbaugh" to you.

    On his radio program he says he does it with half his brain tied behind
    his back

    One truthful statement at least
    philo, Feb 15, 2010
  13. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Feb 15, 2010
  14. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    > Its an accurate phote except that we all know Rushbo dont like the wimmen
    > folk...
    > <nods>
    >
    > http://www.internetweekly.org/2010/02/cartoon_the_abominable_robot_snowman.html
    >
    > Major LULZ!

    That's about as good as it gets.
    PS: Does your ass suck wind when you howl at the moon?
    http://www.howlatthemoon.com/
    OldGringo38, Feb 15, 2010
  15. §ñühw¤£f

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The §nühw¤£f Post:
    > OldGringo38<> clouded the waters of pure
    > thought with news:hlaejh$plv$-september.org:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >> My Two Cents To The §ñühw¤£f Post:
    >>> Its an accurate phote except that we all know Rushbo dont like
    >>> the wimmen folk...
    >>> <nods>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.internetweekly.org/2010/02/cartoon_the_abominable_robot
    >>> _snowman.html
    >>>
    >>> Major LULZ!

    >> That's about as good as it gets.
    >> PS: Does your ass suck wind when you howl at the moon?

    > Your continued interest in my ass is noted, uncomfortably.
    > :(

    LOL :) Enjoy.

    OldGringo38, Feb 15, 2010